Legit Check: 2011 Air Jordan Retro 3 Black Cement

Hello all. I purchased these via an ebay user. One thing that stands out to me is that I noticed that they have a tumbled material on the tongue versus a smooth material. I am a little suspicious. Detailed responses would be appreciated. Thanks!

Oh my goodness these are just terrible fakes, yeah get your money back ASAP FAM

I was wondering if I could get my pair checked. The thing that concerns me is the stitching on the sides of the shoes, like it doesn't have a clean finish to them. Everything else looks good that's the only thing about these that has me worries.Any help would be great.Here are some pics including the box.
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Man im hella pissed. Thanks guys for helping me out.I had a feeling these were fake but I just had to make sure.Can anyone tell me if there's anything else on these that tell you that there fake besides the stitching.?

The elephant print is way too high in the back, the tag is shiny and looks off, the jump mans legs are too wide on the heel tab, the tongues are choppy and crooked, the tumbled leather looks shiny, the elephant print is too dark

Man im hella pissed. Thanks guys for helping me out.I had a feeling these were fake but I just had to make sure.Can anyone tell me if there's anything else on these that tell you that there fake besides the stitching.?
Everything man.. High wrong Eprint, Choppy tongues, large widows peaks all around, shape and cuts of material are also off, sloppy construction all around.

A legit pair will look like this:

Last edited:
I got them through ebay and opened a dispute. But there like making me get exact info from the manufacturing company in order for me to get a refund.

Back
Top Bottom