Legit Check: 2011 Jordan 3 True Blue (lots of pics) PLEASE HELP!

I purchased these Deadstock 2011 Jordan 3 "True Blue" sz 12 on ebay & just got them in today. They were stated as 100% Authentic in item description. They look and feel authentic but I would just like a 2nd opinion since there are a couple things that grab my attention. I have a slight suspicion that they might be GM.

1.) No MSRP tab or perforations from one being torn off

2.) No Quality Check Stamp on inside of box

2.) Parts of the "AIR" on back heal tab are kind of losing paint. I had this same flaw with my FNL bought fire red 3s this fall though, so this could just be bad quality on Nike's part.

Figured it was worth to ask for some more opinions. Now on to the pics, sorry they're kind of out of order.

Thanks!

Last edited:
The back of the EP is killing me, why is it so round. 

And the overall shape of the shoe, and the tongues. 

The back of the EP is killing me, why is it so round. 

And the overall shape of the shoe, and the tongues. 
Thanks for the reply,

yeah i noticed that too. I compared these to my 2011 retail store bought Cement 3s and the leather & padding used is the exact same, but the shape does seem slightly off though.

The seller that I bought these from has perfect 100% feedback from over 1000 people and is an ebay top rated seller. So i'm not sure, but the kicks do look kind of suspicious.

If anyone has an official retail release pair of these and could please post a couple of the same angles that I did so I can compare; it would be greatly appreciated.

Usually I would be able to tell, infact this is my first ever LC thread but GM kicks have gotten so good recently. You can't be too careful.

100% fakes bro.. whole shape is effed up, tongues are butched, collars are fat, no MSRP on box, eyelets are sloppy, and EP is sloppy..

Thanks for replying man. I just contacted the seller and opened a case against them on eBay. Hopefully I get my money back soon. I'm not gonna rock GM kicks.

any other opinions on these? the seller is offering me a full refund if i send them back but is still assuring me that they're authentic & that I just want to get a few opinions on if theyre 100% authentic or not before i send them back. the seller actually has over 40k feedback on their secondary ebay account & over 1k on the one that i purchased from.

Last edited:
any other opinions on these? the seller is offering me a full refund if i send them back but is still assuring me that they're authentic & that I just want to get a few opinions on if theyre 100% authentic or not before i send them back. the seller actually has over 40k feedback on their secondary ebay account & over 1k on the one that i purchased from.

These are fake. Let us know who the seller is so we can avoid buying from them. Maybe post it here, http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites.

Back
Top Bottom