Legit check 2011 Jordan XI concords

Can you guys help me out with these? Are they legit?

View media item 624396View media item 624391View media item 624381idth/350/height/700[/IMG]View media item 624382
GALLERY]

I dunno if it's the lighting but the sole looks clear to me, not icy blue like it should. Could be a batch of those gm concords that went around with the clear non icy soles.

They're legit bro. That pic of the sole is just the flash. I took a pic of mine with the flash on and it looked the same.
View media item 624465
There's the slight yellowing around the traction pods that the concords should have after this long, & the jumpman is lined up between the 2 and the 3 as well. How much are you picking these up for?

Seller wants 375 I would like to pay 350 shipped.......but needed to check authenticity. .....what about a stamped code under insole? Should there be one on all legit pairs? How about the production dates?

If you are really wanting them, I'd swoop them at $375 rather than waiting and possibly losing out on them. If you're already paying double the price of retail to get a pair of shoes you REALLY want, $25 shouldn't be an issue IMO. Not tryin to be rude or anything either bruh, just sayin you'd hate to lose out on shoes you want over a small difference in price. You're good on the production dates

dont know if  this helps you, but the box also has a FTL sticker meaning it came from footlocker.

dont know if  this helps you, but the box also has a FTL sticker meaning it came from footlocker.

The box doesn't guarantee anything... People can easily use an authentic box and throw some fakes in it... You wanna make sure that the shoes itself are legit bro

Yeah box dont mean nothing. ......happened to a buddy of mine

Yup... I've heard of that happening to people too... Always wanna make sure the shoes are legit. Hell, I'll take them in a ugg box as long as the shoes are 100% authentic! Lol

Legit. Everything looks right, plus the slight amount of yellowing is what you want to see to verify they are not a GM pair. My authentic pair of Concords from 2011 have been worn twice and have just about that same amount of yellowing.

Pull the trigger!!

legit check.

first post here, not sure of protocol. was i supposed to start my own post? felt that would be redundant, so just tacked on to this one.

lemme know if i'm effin up, for next time.  but yeah, help a bruv out

third pic from the top looks yellowish, but yeah. all the pics are like just at an odd enough angle to where you can't tell for sure all the tell tale signs that the joints are fake.  ima ask for better pics/better lighting.

third pic from the top looks yellowish, but yeah. all the pics are like just at an odd enough angle to where you can't tell for sure all the tell tale signs that the joints are fake.  ima ask for better pics/better lighting.

Better pics and create a seperate thread.

Back
Top Bottom