***LEGIT CHECK*** 2013 AJ Royal 1

Sigh, this is my 3rd post of LCs for Royals. But, I feel very confident in these. I just want to ask your guys' opinions before i cop, if anyone has doubts on them I might just end up passing. But I'm paying $360 for them.

If the owner happens to be on Nike Talk as well, I mean no disrespect whatsoever.

Here they are:

***The production dates are 9/12/12 - 11/28/12 

Last edited:
looks legit so far, if you want to double check, a clear close shot of the sole would be nice or maybe when you get it

did you find these on NT or ISS/SC?

thats a good price since the 2-3 authentic pairs out right now on ebay are in & around $500

saw this 9.5...

some people are desperate/messed up, this is an Authentic OZ footlocker Box, but THE shoes ARE FAKE & for $440.

cant believe how many sellers with 100% feedbacks are selling fakes, i guess people just doesnt know they bought fakes & leave a positive feedback

Last edited:
Found these on local sneakerhead Facebook group. I have a friend who has a pair of legit royals with the same box tag and date. I think I've run into some authentic's. But thats a damn shame bro. Thanks for your input, I think I might go ahead a cop these.

Can I special request TIMMYBRIXX for his opinion? The deal is going down in less then 12 hrs

We met up earlier today, everything was what he pictured. The look for my grails is finally over haha, thanks for your input everyone

We met up earlier today, everything was what he pictured. The look for my grails is finally over haha, thanks for your input everyone
your welcome bro.. congrats on your pick up.. If you feel we helped, hook us up with a few thumbs up.. Thats another way of saying thanks and hookin us up with some rep points for helping out. 

hey guys can you tell me if these are legit? thank you so much...

%24T2eC16h,!w4FIZ8ot5FVBSVdwzJ(j!~~60_12.JPG

or these

%24T2eC16ZHJGMFFowZ25IpBSWvjMEg-!~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
ok thanks for the response. i will get you more pics of the second pair. im just curious how do you know that the top ones are fake?

i agree with you on the first pair but the second pair looks good to me. are there any other reasons that the second pair seems fake. i might be able to get you a better picture of the back. please let me know and thanks for the response

The grooves on the sole don't look defined enough. It could just be the picture but I'm pretty sure they are gm.

its fake. look its the wrong font... next time create a separate thread tho

nice.. help goes around man

Back
Top Bottom