Legit Check: 2013 Black/Gold Jordan 1

simply ask for better pix..If seller cant/wont take them, move on. You need multiple well lit clear images..Details like size tag shot, box label, stickers/stamps etc.

I asked, seller said he will when he gets back into town.

You don't need more pics to tell these are off, but feel free to get more if you'd like, especially of the tag on the tongue. The tag on the tongue will likely have a semi transparent border which is a red flag. It should be a milky white border. Here are the other red flags:

1. Wings logo looks off

2. Incorrect shoe trees, should match other AJ1s and be brownish cardboard, not white thick paper like NikeLab releases.

3. Shape of back looks off, too chubby.

4. Poor quality heel tab, indented at bottom which is common for fakes of these

5. Poor quality on the left midsole. See the bottom

6. Font of size tag on box looks off. Also all of these were sold in the US so there should be a perforation if the price is ripped off. I have yet to see a legit pair that is clean cut.

7. Lastly, the receipt doesn't look real.

You don't need more pics to tell these are off, but feel free to get more if you'd like, especially of the tag on the tongue. The tag on the tongue will likely have a semi transparent border which is a red flag. It should be a milky white border. Here are the other red flags:

1. Wings logo looks off
2. Incorrect shoe trees, should match other AJ1s and be brownish cardboard, not white thick paper like NikeLab releases.
3. Shape of back looks off, too chubby.
4. Poor quality heel tab, indented at bottom which is common for fakes of these
5. Poor quality on the left midsole. See the bottom
6. Font of size tag on box looks off. Also all of these were sold in the US so there should be a perforation if the price is ripped off. I have yet to see a legit pair that is clean cut.
7. Lastly, the receipt doesn't look real.

Thanks and repped
Just received two more photos

View media item 1998823
View media item 1998824

At least in terms of the receipt, it looks like it was printed off a home printer with times new roman font. My honest advice is never buy shoes from Chinese or Hong Kong sellers. Not unless you know the individual in IRL. Too risky. Sure, you can get legit ones in China or Hong Kong but at least 50% or more of those sellers are fakes.

Last edited:
First, the sz tag on tongue is off. Seems that the poster use a flash to make it seem more white, but it is actually not the correct border.

Secondly, these were not released overseas therefore the receipt is fake. Also, the sku on the receipt does not match the box. Lastly the date of purchase is over a year and a half past the original release date. Stay away...

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx summeroflove summeroflove
brsantana brsantana

Thank you guys very much reps given!

Staying away from this one. Sad how this seller puts that its authentic on his item description.

Yeah man. Chinese seller on kixify sold 10+ fake Gamma Blue XI's via kixify. The glue job and finish looked like a 5 year old put it together. Wouldn't surprise me with how bad child labor laws are there. I got most of my money back from PayPal after they forced me to ship it back to fake address. Seller was nowhere to be found but he gave PayPal a fake address.

After that, I swore off foreign sellers (especially Chinese since they have easy access to fakes).

Yeah man. Chinese seller on kixify sold 10+ fake Gamma Blue XI's via kixify. The glue job and finish looked like a 5 year old put it together. Wouldn't surprise me with how bad child labor laws are there. I got most of my money back from PayPal after they forced me to ship it back to fake address. Seller was nowhere to be found but he gave PayPal a fake address.

After that, I swore off foreign sellers (especially Chinese since they have easy access to fakes).

Crazy thing is the llisting is showing he would be shipping from LA. He already messaged me wanting to know if I was copping so he could ship them out by tomorrow :lol:

Crazy thing is the llisting is showing he would be shipping from LA. He already messaged me wanting to know if I was copping so he could ship them out by tomorrow :lol:

Yep. Fake sellers tend to be responsive. Hoping they get payment through and ship. They will then close their PayPal account and create another one typically. Some avoid PayPal altogether to avoid having to do returns once buyer realizes they are fake. Still, most buyers never realize they own fakes and are walking around sporting counterfeits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom