Legit Check 2013 Jordan 1 Bred

I've been doing lots of research myself but I cant seem to figure out whether or not these are fake. They were purchased from XTC Clothing which is a retail shoe and clothing store in Toronto.  

But I have my doubts so you guys be the judge 

I have some doubts about their authenticity, I can see widows peaks on toebox and on the heel
Can you post am other better pic of the tag?

Last edited:
Yeah GM's.. These are the closest ones I've seen aside from the obvious widows peaks. Only the OG's should have widows peaks not the recent retros..

If you're ok with having bred 1's that aren't authentic.. Totally up to you. Looks like the tag on the back of the tongue above the production tag says "Fabrique A Chine" when its supposed to say "Fabrique EN Chine" just like it does on the production tag. 100% fake..

hmmm....lace bag is damn near perfect. But, widow peaks are a give away. Wait for experienced members to comment on that. Can be JB quality control, but they are also everywhere. Also, tag border has dark diamond pattern. Should be pale. Damn what a pair, could be a pair that didn't make it past JB quality check which would be better than an outright fake. Yes, post pics of box, ink stamp and side profile. How can a retail chain sell fakes? 

hmmm....lace bag is damn near perfect. But, widow peaks are a give away. Wait for experienced members to comment on that. Can be JB quality control, but they are also everywhere. Also, tag border has dark diamond pattern. Should be pale. Damn what a pair, could be a pair that didn't make it past JB quality check which would be better than an outright fake. Yes, post pics of box, ink stamp and side profile. How can a retail chain sell fakes? 

People buy fakes, somehow return them to a retail store and exchange for a different size. Then the fake pair is in the retail store and will have to re-sell without anyone realising.

If you're ok with having bred 1's that aren't authentic.. Totally up to you. Looks like the tag on the back of the tongue above the production tag says "Fabrique A Chine" when its supposed to say "Fabrique EN Chine" just like it does on the production tag. 100% fake..

It does say Fabrique EN Chine, unless I'm looking at something else.

@teh1  I'm talking about the other side of the Nike Air tag on the top of the tongue above the white production tag. It says A Chine.. The royal 1's say "Fabrique A Chine" with the production tag that says "Fabrique EN Chine" but the bred 1's should both say EN Chine...

100% fake No doubt about it. It's not quality control or a JB error...they're just fake. Probably in a legit box with legit laces taken off a real pair. Very easy to do

WIdows peaks on toes and heels are a dead giveaway as is the size tag. Doesn't have the right pattern.

Also the NA tag is supposed to say "FABRIQUE EN CHINE" not "FABRIQUE A CHINE". That's actually a cross between the Royals and Breds wording

(Royals say FABRIQUE A CHINA)
What are widow peaks exactly? Never really understood that term with fakes
See the 2 Black triangles on the toes, 2 red on the heel tabs, and 2 red ones on the black leather on the heels. All of those are widows peaks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom