legit check 2013 royal blue 1

these look ok to me, but i would get a few more opinions.. PM isniker, he has a good eye for fake 1s as well.. 

Is there a pic of the bag w extra laces and inside tag? If not ask seller to provide these( using  the same BG environment, so you know its his pic ). Also not sure if you caught it or not but they are not DS.. dont pay a DS price.

Last edited:
Look legit to me. Production date matches up. Alot of the GMs have 9/13

hey guys sorry to bump this thread but i was looking at going over these since i have them in hand and im so paranoid about avoiding GMs/fakes that a couple things stood out to me. 1 each shoe has a different production date and 2 i notice that the texture on sole and midsoles of the shoes are different. i know its really hard to notice this especially in pics but its something i picked up. i hate having to go through this whole GM bs :rolleyes mind you shoes werent DS but i thought the different textures were odd.

View media item 576353View media item 576368View media item 576369View media item 576360View media item 576361View media item 576362View media item 576363

Last edited:
I think you are ok man.. The left shoe looks a lil suspect but i think its just good ol' JB QC issues, i cant say its a 1 real 1 fake thing.. I have seen that before.. IMO i think your still good with this pick up.. Its not an A++ pair but indeed legit i would say.

couple months before..i sold my extra pair of royals, but I switched it, I kept the best left & right shoe
wink.gif

can you post the middle bottom half of the soles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom