Legit Check: 3 Pairs of Jordans XI Concords Low i bought.

recently got 3 pairs of XI Lows.

sz 8.5, 9, and 10

wouldn't mind to have a LC on these. Thank you

sz 9 below

sz 10 below

sz 8.5 below

Last edited:
The 9 and 10 look suspect to me but these are tough to judge. Pics of the size tags inside all shoes wouldn't hurt.

post pics of all 3 size tags inside the shoe. clear up close. for me thats a tell if the shoe is real or not

Let's rewind please. Second pic u posted the jumpmans foot is almost connected to patten leather. Spacing there is off . I'll look harder

My official report fake/Grey market.. What gets me is jumpman on every shoe is off but like one.. One has his foot touching leather other he's dunking into mesh.. AAA fake . maybe one step up from aaa

My official report fake/Grey market.. What gets me is jumpman on every shoe is off but like one.. One has his foot touching leather other he's dunking into mesh.. AAA fake . maybe one step up from aaa
I think they call them the "Super Max Perfects"

I know. But who wants to type that.lol AAA,perfect,super max perfect, authentic. The fake authentics s are scary close but way over retail some are resell prices..

I know. But who wants to type that.lol AAA,perfect,super max perfect, authentic. The fake authentics s are scary close but way over retail some are resell prices..
Lol not me, they're all jus plain fake to me. Either your shoes are 100% legit or they're fake plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom