Legit check 72-10

you need to post pic of whole shoes instead of just these close ups.

Last edited:
you need to post pic of whole shoes instead of just these close ups.
Thanks for the reply, everything looks pretty good in the overall shape of the shoe compared to my NDC pair but I just have the detailed pictures for just those variations, example, my NDC pair has the double stitching on the 72-10 tag on the bottom not top and the double stitching by the toe is a lot cleaner. I just want to know if someone's pair that is for sure legit match some of these details. Thanks again.

Just bought a 7210 from nike. I noticed that the carbon fiber of the right shoe is aomewhat rigid. You can feel the texture. However the left shoe is smooth. Is this difference possible? Or my pair is fake?

Thanks for the reply, everything looks pretty good in the overall shape of the shoe compared to my NDC pair but I just have the detailed pictures for just those variations, example, my NDC pair has the double stitching on the 72-10 tag on the bottom not top and the double stitching by the toe is a lot cleaner. I just want to know if someone's pair that is for sure legit match some of these details. Thanks again.
there's plenty of manufacturer variations that can be found on different pairs. 

the pair i sold to my friend had; different tumble leather grain, different toe box length, slightly different shade of white on the outsole, and different toe box shape all together. they were produced later in the production run.

the pair i kept was produced in April. Perfect everything.

there's plenty of manufacturer variations that can be found on different pairs. 

the pair i sold to my friend had; different tumble leather grain, different toe box length, slightly different shade of white on the outsole, and different toe box shape all together. they were produced later in the production run.

the pair i kept was produced in April. Perfect everything.
Thanks for the info, yeah I feel my first pair is pretty much perfect, so they probably legit but the leather just looks awful and makes it look fake.

Back
Top Bottom