Legit check Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost

I'm no pro with yeezys but fake_education put up a good comparison on ig with pretty detailed information.

That IG profile does have a lot of info but I have found some comparisons on their of fakes with other fakes and pointing out certain aspects of the shoes that aren't real tell indicators. So they are not 100% trusted.

That IG profile does have a lot of info but I have found some comparisons on their of fakes with other fakes and pointing out certain aspects of the shoes that aren't real tell indicators. So they are not 100% trusted.
Wow i had no idea. Thanks for looking out.

Wow i had no idea. Thanks for looking out.

Yeah, I haven't gotten a chance to look through all their posts but that's what I've gathered from what I have seen. For example, the black grape 5 comparison on there is a fake vs. another fake..

You may be ok here..Shape looks weird by the zippers or something IDK.Snap a shot of the box label, a clear shot of the dust bags, and a shot of both insoles to confirm.

An yes be VERY CAREFUL with internet comparisons..Many of the bootleggers pay these peeps to do these vids..They are just comparing their "authentic" section fakes with their last model or the super perfect version..Either way its a fake vs worse fake comparison..

Last edited:
You may be ok here..Shape looks weird by the zippers or something IDK.Snap a shot of the box label, a clear shot of the dust bags, and a shot of both insoles to confirm.

An yes be VERY CAREFUL with internet comparisons..Many of the bootleggers pay these peeps to do these vids..They are just comparing their "authentic" section fakes with their last model or the super perfect version..Either way its a fake vs worse fake comparison..
great info

I'm no pro with yeezys but fake_education put up a good comparison on ig with pretty detailed information.

Thanks for the help and info, going to ask him for pics of the box label, dust bags and both insoles.

hi can you guys do a legit check for me since i don't want to open another thread. 

thank you!

Back
Top Bottom