Legit Check Air jordan 1 Banned 2016

Will REP anyone that can help 

I bought these sneakers from a website that was posted in the Air jordan 1 banned fourm. it was a presale site

My initial feeling is that they are fugazzi. The font used for the 841018 is incorrect and too bold. I need to see the holes/perforations on the front. The back stitching looks kinda off too. Post some picture of the lace bags too

Last edited:
I also just noticed that the UPC code is different than mine, but it matches up on your box and tag. Hmmmmm
Can anyone else chime in? You have 91206741866. I have 91206742740 on both my pairs, both on the shoe tags and on the box.

Last edited:
Stitching on the back looks ok actually, lace bags have 4 lines, perforations seem to be the proper thickness. Post some more detailed pics of the swoosh cut and stitching, and how the wing logo sits and points. They actually look good to me except for the font used on the 841018x stamp. Hmmm, I can't make a definitive call just yet. We need some other opinions

Stitching on the back looks ok actually, lace bags have 4 lines, perforations seem to be the proper thickness. Post some more detailed pics of the swoosh cut and stitching, and how the wing logo sits and points. They actually look good to me except for the font used on the 841018x stamp. Hmmm, I can't make a definitive call just yet. We need some other opinions
ok will do sir thank you

Thank you Palma

Thank you  Palma and air phunk 

Still weireded out by the font numbers inside the shoe looks big and bold

Stitching and swooshes look good to me, just not sure bout that bolder font. When u rub your finger across the 841018, does it feel raised and kinda rubbery?

Last edited:
Need a check on my pair but can't send pics till tomorrow but the thing that worries me is my lid to my box doesn't have the red stamped numbers. Any one with thoughts?

Need a check on my pair but can't send pics till tomorrow but the thing that worries me is my lid to my box doesn't have the red stamped numbers. Any one with thoughts?

You should start ur own thread, but from what I've read, there are legit pairs that came without a stamped lid, or any stamp anywhere. It's possible the box is stamped elsewhere like on the sides or under the shoes.

Stitching and swooshes look good to me, just not sure bout that bolder font. When u rub your finger across the 841018, does it feel raised and kinda rubbery?
When i rub my fingers across each number inside the top sock liner of the shoe it doesnt feel rubbery it feels dry kind of like every number sticks out.

Speaking of feeling the label where the upc code is displayed along with the size, that tag itself feels like plastic but itsss soffffft unlike foamposites the inside lable is alot firmer 

Last edited:
 I agree , everything looks spot on except the font on the inside of the color, something looks off to me.

Everything else looks on point to me, lace bags, stitching, height, under the insole etc.

Can you take a picture of the shoe trees please and also a side view shot so I can see the entire shoe please.

I'm leaning towards legit atm.

The banned date looks off to me the date shouldn't touch the stiching and the 4 and x looks sloppy the toe box are perforations holes look kinda small IMO View media item 2166068View media item 2166069 try bending the out sole if it bends easy then their fakes.

so far, the jordan wings logo looks good
your holes in the toebox look a little big and wide, thats good
if i count correctly you have 4 ridges or lines on top of you jordan lace bags, that is what authentics usually have
also i count about 6 lace wrap-arounds your lace pairs, i counted 6 on my footaction sz 11.5 white pair
one or the other shoe tree happen to look a little different from each other and I think thats normal for legit pairs

so far looks legit
see my thread for some pics

http://niketalk.com/t/653226/2016-jordan-1-og-black-varsity-red-banned-11-5-legit-check

Also, agree that these are legit as it doesn't seem like the UA's have fixed the tongue spacing yet.
Toebox shape from side profile looks good.
Lacebag looks good.

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

whats up? fourct?

Thanks for the help everyone. I purchased these from a preorder site. I was told they were legit the site is called  Windy City Sole.

I'm not even sure if I should return it and just rock the 13 verison

Back
Top Bottom