[Legit Check] Air Jordan 1 High OG Royal 2001 !

Hi All, is me again.

Need HELP for legit check please.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO'S WILLING TO HELP =D

Last edited:
guyssssssssssssssssss..................need help neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed helpp................
roll.gif

Fakes...just look at the swoosh on the tongue
This is why i say please be sure you are giving accurate information guys.. Please if you're not sure just say "i think" they are or "could be" fake.. At least the OP will know you're on the fence and wait for further confirmation.

The pair pictured are a 100% legit European release pair. The tongue logos are EXACTLY as they should be.

Last edited:
This is why i say please be sure you are giving accurate information guys. A 10 second Google search would show you the tongues are fine bro. Please if you're not sure just say "i think" they are or "could be" fake.. At least the OP will know you're on the fence and wait for further confirmation.

The pair pictured are a 100% legit European release pair. The tongue logos are EXACTLY as they should be.
hi timmy lc my post please :tongue:

This is why i say please be sure you are giving accurate information guys. A 10 second Google search would show you the tongues are fine bro. Please if you're not sure just say "i think" they are or "could be" fake.. At least the OP will know you're on the fence and wait for further confirmation.

My bad..looks brand new didn't pay attention to what year these were, that's why I thought I was sure ...I always do look to google or YouTube.

Last edited:
My bad..looks brand new didn't pay attention to what year these are, that's why I thought I was sure ...I always do look to google or YouTube
i feel ya..I just edited my comment to remove that part bc i didnt want to seem to d*ckish. My bad.. I know you are learning all this stuff..It can get pretty damn confusing.

Guys, you all are fxxking good at this. Thanks a lot man. Btw, I'm confused with 2001 and 2013 version. I tot is fake for the first sight.

100% legit 01 royals. timmybrixxx timmybrixxx Just curious, how can you tell these are a european release pair?
I guess i should have said "I believe" because im not rock solid on that part..To my understanding the EU pairs were more rare than the US release..Hence the X/27000 numbering, instead of X/50000 as on US pairs.

I guess i should have said "I believe" because im not rock solid on that part..To my understanding the EU pairs were more rare than the US release..Hence the X/27000 numbering, instead of X/50000 as on US pairs.

Btw, how much can I sell for this pair of 01 Royals?

Back
Top Bottom