Legit Check Air Jordan 11 "Breds" size 11

I bought this and when it got to me I feel like that the leather and toebox is off but I am not 100% sure so I asking you guys for help.

Thank you in advance.

GMs IMO man.. 

stretched 23s and the jumpmans arms the 1s with the ball looks too long.

paper in box

No qc stamp under insole, also insole should be glued in i think..my legit 11s are.

Last edited:

GMs IMO man.. 

stretched 23s and the jumpmans arm the 1 without the ball looks mad sketchy.

paper in box

No qc stamp under insole, also insole should be glued in i think..my legit 11s are.
I thought so too.. The insoles are glued but i ripped it off to look for a stamp hahaha but I was expecting this already.. I should get a refund for this.. Thank you..

Not all pairs have that stamp in them my pair of concords bought from FTL didn't have a stamp in them. Mine was glued also but wanted to see if there was a stamp. So that not a full proof way to tell. But I do believe In Your case these are GM the Collar of them is to puffy and thick on a legit pair they are nice and thin and have certain shape to them and the tongue on GM pairs are thick as well the 23 looks kinda big as well. The writing on the box paper is to dark.

Not all pairs have that stamp in them my pair of concords bought from FTL didn't have a stamp in them. Mine was glued also but wanted to see if there was a stamp. So that not a full proof way to tell. But I do believe In Your case these are GM the Collar of them is to puffy and thick on a legit pair they are nice and thin and have certain shape to them and the tongue on GM pairs are thick as well the 23 looks kinda big as well. The writing on the box paper is to dark.
Thank you, now I know that not every pair has a stamp.

yup, please ignore the stamp thing.

those above do look fishy but stamping MEANS nothing. not all shoes come with stamp inside the shoe or inside the box. its a crapshoot.

yup, please ignore the stamp thing.

those above do look fishy but stamping MEANS nothing. not all shoes come with stamp inside the shoe or inside the box. its a crapshoot.
Thank your for sharing your knowledge. I will keep that in mind.

They were looking pretty good until I saw the 23 on the back. It's definitely off.

GMs IMO man.. 

stretched 23s and the jumpmans arms the 1s with the ball looks too long.

paper in box

That is the correct paper Timmy you have alot to learn.

Back
Top Bottom