Legit Check Air Jordan 11 Closing Ceremony Men's Size 10

Thanks for looking/helping. I've tried to compare my pair to pics and reviews/comparisons and wanted to ask for expert help. My biggest concerns are 1) a tiny gap above the seem on the right shoe where the mudguard meets and is stitched and 2) the "tumbled" texture on the leather upper looks more exaggerated on my pair than pics online.

What do you guys think?

View media item 2262466View media item 2262465View media item 2262464View media item 2262461View media item 2262460View media item 2262459View media item 2262457View media item 2262456

Don't own a pair but have seen in person. Stitching = poor workmanship. Leather upper can vary and had the same issue with one of my 72-10 where the tongue was completely smooth comparing to the rest of the shoe.

Are you not located in the US? I don't see a size tag on your insole.

Last edited:
Don't own a pair but have seen in person. Stitching = poor workmanship. Leather upper can vary and had the same issue with one of my 72-10 where the tongue was completely smooth comparing to the rest of the shoe.

Are you not located in the US? I don't see a size tag on your insole.

I am in US. A review video I watched showed that authentic pair didn't come with a size sticker but I noticed that too right away. I'm hoping someone that owns a pair has seen similar flaws or at least sees enough on mine to make a call.

my pair didnt come with a size tag on the insole neither straight from fnl

By any chance have you pulled out the insole on your pair from FNL? It would be super helpful to know what a legit retail insole looks like and what is stamped on the bottom. I feel like it's hard when Jordan sometimes has inconsistent manufacturing details.

Back
Top Bottom