Legit Check: Air Jordan 12 white/red sz 14

link does not work
and if you know they are legit then why do we have to tell you
try using photobucket or something like that to post pictures

link does not work
and if you know they are legit then why do we have to tell you
try using photobucket or something like that to post pictures

Link works for me. Anyway, ebay item number is 260711973846. I know they are legit, but am trying to get enough people to verify it for me, so I can send this link to ebay

Link works for me. Anyway, ebay item number is 260711973846. I know they are legit, but am trying to get enough people to verify it for me, so I can send this link to ebay

searching product number brought it up
yes the pictures used are legit
but tag them next time
we could be vouching for a pair of shoes that are different than the ones pictured
what is the buyer saying is fake about them

searching product number brought it up
yes the pictures used are legit
but tag them next time
we could be vouching for a pair of shoes that are different than the ones pictured
what is the buyer saying is fake about them

he says they are fake, because he says the production tag is supposed to be sewn onto the inside of the tongue on all Jordans

he says they are fake, because he says the production tag is supposed to be sewn onto the inside of the tongue on all Jordans

well it should be sewn in but not on the tongue
the tag should be sewn on the inside on the inside of the shoe right where the sock liner ends

well it should be sewn in but not on the tongue
the tag should be sewn on the inside on the inside of the shoe right where the sock liner ends

they look crispy clean...very legit..next time put your tag on them next time (write your ebay name and your NT name on a piece of paper next to the shoe)
i hope you get your shoes back if the buyer is being a d.ick

they look crispy clean...very legit..next time put your tag on them next time (write your ebay name and your NT name on a piece of paper next to the shoe)
i hope you get your shoes back if the buyer is being a d.ick

Back
Top Bottom