Legit Check - Air Jordan 13 Ray Allen PE

What's up everybody? I was hoping you guys could help me out with a legit check on some Ray Allen 13s. This is the first time I'm doing this, so if there are certain angles that would help, please let me know and I will take more pics.

Thanks!

legit

but based on no plastic sticker on the jumpman hologram. i'm guessing those are unauthorized pairs.

-check the thread inside of the shoe, is it looks like this?

- is the shoe tree has the correct size?
- last one, how much the price you pay? becoz the legit retail is very expensive one

Here are some more pics based on your questions. As you can see, the stitching is white on this pair. The shoe tree seems to have the correct size, as you can see below (8.5-10). I also included pics of both sides of the insoles. I paid $400 on eBay.

What is an "unauthorized pair"? How can these still be considered legit if they are, in fact, unauthorized? Also, is $400 too high a price to pay for an unauthorized pair. Let me know. Thanks for the response!

it's still consider legit becoz the material and everything are assembled in the same nike factory, only difference is they were made by some workers illegaly and distribute by themselves to outside so sometimes they have major/minor flaws on the shoes (i see the thread inside the shoe are terrible enough)

$400 for unaouthorized pairs i'm gonna say yeah it's expensive, you can get cheaper than that

Originally Posted by winzz

it's still consider legit becoz the material and everything are assembled in the same nike factory, only difference is they were made by some workers illegaly and distribute by themselves to outside so sometimes they have major/minor flaws on the shoes (i see the thread inside the shoe are terrible enough)

$400 for unaouthorized pairs i'm gonna say yeah it's expensive, you can get cheaper than that

Thanks. How much would you say is a reasonable price?

You are rolling the dice when it comes to "grey market" pairs. You might have a pair that has quality comparable to the "authorized" version. Or something that will fall apart after a few wears
frown.gif
. You should review a few pages of the Ray Allen thread before making a decision. 

Unauthorized kicks can also be shoes that were made in the Nike factory early for like production samples.. Jus to see how the shoe comes out and then adress the quality controls issues with them.. It's basically the first batch of kicks made that's not suppose to go out into the retail market.. But somehow they make their way out.. There not any less authentic.. There basically b-grades.Not sure if I can post links to other sites on here.. If not.. Mods please delete itSneakershoebox.com has a whole thing on unauthorized kicks there.

Back
Top Bottom