Legit Check AIR JORDAN 17 XVII OG 2002 COLLEGE BLUES

Did the Air Jordan 17 (XVII) OG 2002 White / College Blue-Black also release in a "normal" box as shown below? As you can see, the box tag looks very legit. If not, are the shoes fake? Always thought they were only released in the metallic silver suitcase inside a brown box (see pics below). Thanks a lot for any help and possible explanations!

Legit metallic silver suitcase and brown box:

Thanks for the reply. Yes that is correct that some Air Jordan 17s came in the face shoe box, like all the lows and the copper one. But did the COLLEGE BLUES also release in the face box? I can't find any existing picture of a legit pair in a face box.

Legit 17's & and i know some Air jordan XVII came in the Face shoe box
Thanks for the reply. Yes that is correct that some Air Jordan 17s came in the face shoe box, like all the lows and the copper one. But did the COLLEGE BLUES also release in the face box? I can't find any existing picture of a legit pair in a face box.

Ive personally never seen a pair, however that doesn't mean it's not possible.. Do you have any pix of the shoes themselves..We may be able to tell this way..Snap or request detailed shots of the shoes and size tags, take out the insoles etc.

Back
Top Bottom