legit check air jordan 4 retro db · "doernbecher"

for $550 I want to be sure I'm making a smart move. Please help. The box looks off and I don't see the white lining on the tongue. I'm really out of the shoe game to know for sure. Please help.

much appreciated!!!!

the top of the tongue has enough white linen? The box label doesn't seem off? What about the gap on the left shoe where the image is so close to the green tab?

Last edited:
the top of the tongue has enough white linen? The box label doesn't seem off? What about the gap on the left shoe where the image is so close to the green tab?
chilllll its legit. its like you're looking to find flaws on em. everything is good to go and the angle of pics probably doesnt justify the white around tongue enough.

get a shot of the insoles... If the jumpmans are green, they are legit.  If there yellow you have fakes.

You can't expect every shoe coming out of the factory to be exactly the same
lol ok buy em if you want em, I already have firsthand experience to know these are fake, NO real DB4 has thin lining around the tongue. The white lining is thick and very easily noticeable from any angle you look at. But like said, don't heed my warning now, pay for it later

these look like the ones sold at mentalkicks, they look alright but have the tongue issue, i believe they were 550 as well or close to it

Here's a vid of a dude with the same pair on youtube.. look at the comments

They are basically being listed as an unauthorized run, that's why there has been so many available lately.

WOW..

1st question: If you admit you know nothing about shoes... Why in the h would you feel confident to buy a $500+ dollar pair, THEN legit check it?....

Fake as hell, I HOPE you didnt get stuck with these! An not to mention half of these knuckleheads callin legit!. SMDH..

Not only the white border around the tongue as stated above but Isiah is also backwards and poor shape in general..

Back
Top Bottom