Legit check Air jordan 6 carmine

Hi everybody :wink:

I need a legit check on air jordan 6 carmine 2014. I bought the pair on bouncewear.com.

can you confirm the authenticity of shoes because I found that the box was weird :/

Thank you

Need way more pics man. Pics of QC stamp and sticker and black paper inside of box. Size tag inside shoe. Also pics of both shoes from all angles.

GALLERY]

I dunno my date is 04092014 and the font on my qc sticker is thinner and taller. Not sure if theyre suppose to vary or not. Wait for more opinions. @Timmybrixxx @agsz @from88til @retrohead182

That wouldn't change the sticker and stuff. These are all made in the same place
Well if thats the case id have to lean towards fake on these with that fake qc sticker and dates being way apart. My pair came from fnl is what im comparing these too.

Last edited:
I bought them on bouncewear.com

this site is legit normally so I don't think they are fake.

@from88til what u think bout these and that QC sticker that appears to have the wrong font. I posted the qc sticker that came with mine from FNL and its font is much taller and thinner than the OPs, and qc dates being that far apart

It
I dunno my date is 04092014 and the font on my qc sticker is thinner and taller. Not sure if theyre suppose to vary or not. Wait for more opinions. @Timmybrixxx @agsz @from88til @retrohead182
it doesnt matter the date because the pair that a friend of mines who works at the house of hoops sold me his extra pair and has a date of march in it

These are stamped in January tho. I really dont even know what to look for on these Carmines yet but these look good to me except for the qc stamp and sticker

Last edited:
Comes with the correct black plastic and white paper, correct perforations on ankle air pockets, correct QC stamp. Let me find a pic of the wrong QC stamp that are on most of these early releases fakes.

Only thing that worries me is both my pairs were qc dated in April and these are dated in January but the font is on point.

Yeah the dates don't have to be the same. Here is a pic of the incorrect QC stamp that they have been using for these fake recent 6 releases..

View media item 995408
Watch out for any shoes that have that stamp.. Nike uses the same QC stamp for ALL their shoes. Not just JB.
Good stuff man. Repped. I just thought a 3 month difference was a little suspect but im still new to this so i didnt know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom