Legit Check Air Jordan I Royal Blue 2013

Those 3 terms are all separate... You're not doing

ANYONE favors by acting like they all mean da same.
But neither of them mean LEGIT!!!! An what favors are you doing anyone here Ninja? Why are you even on NIKETALK? Why dont you and your little minions go make a site called GMTALK or something productive... You do nothing but spot jock my posts spitting your GM loving BS man..*****B.. Get over it already..Im not here to do favors or cloud someones head with a bunch of non factual "evidence" they care nothing about..This kid is about to drop 4 bills, he/she wants to know if they are 100% hands down LEGIT...An as i stated they are NOT..PERIOD.  I got my opinion you got yours.. Just for the hell of it what would you label these as then Ninja? Answer the question the OP asked? Would you advise them to spend $400 on either pair of these?.. Didnt think so, bc you can get them for $100 right?...One. 

Last edited:

Those 3 terms are all separate... You're not doing

ANYONE favors by acting like they all mean da same.
But neither of them mean LEGIT!!!! An what favors are you doing anyone here Ninja? Why are you even on NIKETALK? Why dont you and your little minions go make a site called GMTALK or something productive... You do nothing but spot jock my posts spitting your GM loving BS man..*****B.. Get over it already..Im not here to do favors or cloud someones head with a bunch of non factual "evidence" they care nothing about..This kid is about to drop 4 bills, he/she wants to know if they are 100% hands down LEGIT...An as i stated they are NOT..PERIOD.  I got my opinion you got yours.. Just for the hell of it what would you label these as then Ninja? Answer the question the OP asked? Would you advise them to spend $400 on either pair of these?.. Didnt think so, bc you can get them for $100 right?...One. 
your display of syllogistic fallacy is amazing to me...

STOP USING YOUR OPINION on something you know NOTHING about...its getting QUITE annoying...

i speak from EXPERIENCE...do you even have da sneakers you claim to know so much about in regards of GM/legit/storebought/fake/etc?

i do, so i MORE then qualified to talk about it.

third shift pairs (grey markets) are WELL DOCUMENTED for being AUTHENTIC MERCHANDISE made unauthorized by da same facilities making

da retail pairs, its been covered TIME and TIME and TIME again...

FAKE pairs are COMPLETELY different from grey market pairs...STOP acting like its da same thing, its a WORLDS apart issue.

lumping them together helps NO ONE here, as it gives inaccurate information.

you wanna really help people? tell da WHOLE story, be FACTUAL, dont just impose your OPINION and expect that your

doing people favors..your not.

Last edited:

your display of syllogistic fallacy is amazing to me...

STOP USING YOUR OPINION on something you know NOTHING about...its getting QUITE annoying...

i speak from EXPERIENCE...do you even have da sneakers you claim to know so much about in regards of GM/legit/storebought/fake/etc?

i do, so i MORE then qualified to talk about it.

third shift pairs (grey markets) are WELL DOCUMENTED for being AUTHENTIC MERCHANDISE made unauthorized by da same facilities making

da retail pairs, its been covered TIME and TIME and TIME again...

FAKE pairs are COMPLETELY different from grey market pairs...STOP acting like its da same thing, its a WORLDS apart issue.

lumping them together helps NO ONE here, as it gives inaccurate information.

you wanna really help people? tell da WHOLE story, be FACTUAL, dont just impose your OPINION and expect that your

doing people favors..your not.
An you still avoid the million dollar question....wow thats a few big words for a dude like you..Ninja there is just as much "WELL DOCUMENTED" info for them not being legit! I mean 99% of the time the shoes speak for themselves.. These fools cant even get the paper in the box right..We could got tit for tat over and over and over again on this issue.... Watch this vid.. Listen carefully to the part where he says they ARE NOT produced in a NIKE factory. You guys whole 3rd shift theory is straight BS and YOU know it... Look at the emails from the so called factory(pactory! lol)..the kid is corney but he did a little bit of HW.. Personally i totally agree with what he is saying bc Ive been saying it all along.. they are just good replicas. PERIOD. Your GMs are just a bunch of smoke and mirrors to steal $$$ from peeps who know no better or peeps who support counterfeit mech... IDC what you say. GM, Fake, or Replica either way you cut it and paint it and put a pretty little bow on it.. NEITHER OF THE 3 ARE LEGIT AUTHORIZED MERCHANDISE. Period.

Last edited:

An you still avoid the million dollar question....wow thats a few big words for a dude like you..Ninja there is just as much "WELL DOCUMENTED" info for them not being legit! We could got tit for tat over and over and over again.. Watch this vid.. Listen carefully to the part where he says they ARE NOT produced in a NIKE factory. You guys whole 3rd shift theory is straight BS and YOU know it... Look at the emails from the so called factory..the kid is corney but he did a little bit of HW.. and i totally believe what he is saying bc Ive been saying it all along.. they are just good replicas. PERIOD. Dude your GMs are just a bunch of smoke and mirrors to steal $$ from peeps who know no better... IDC what you say. GM, Fake, or Replica either way you cut it and paint it and put a pretty little bow on it.. THEY ARE NOT LEGIT AUTHORIZED MERCHANDISE. Period.

This video is actually pretty interesting and informative. But ive gotta play devils advocate once agan timmy because Lord knows anything I post gets put under the same kind of scrutiny. this guy pretty much made a 15 minute video on a very poorly translated messages that said "as you know prepare for the authentic shoes are slow" "hey dear i am so sorry and i have checked for you almost every morning and blame the factory what happened" "that I checked for many times and the pactory get the shoes for you, but the quality is not as good as we want".  Now I dont know about everyone else but Ive been already operating under the assumption that these shoes were being pumped out daily. But what it looks like to me is that he doesnt know (or atleast didnt mention) that nike doesnt own any factories.  These factories are privately owned and nike contracts them to make their pairs. His whole premise behind the video was that even though they are made of the same stuff and in the same way they are NOT made in the same factories. That 15 minute video didnt prove that at all. How does he know that the owners of that factory dont have nike contracts? To me, this was just a restating of facts that we all already know but he drew his conclusions on a poorly translated message that in itself is open to interpretation AND he completely left out the whole factory/nike contracting which is completely one MAJOR fact.

This in itself is why there is no end to this argument, people on both sides are picking and choosing what they are considering to be fact and what is opinion/assumptions.  I personally still believe what I read on wikileaks

"Often, fakes are fairly obvious, featuring poor stitching or misshapen swooshes, made in“small-scale, rural ‘workshop’ operations [that are]  difficult to track.” 

But Nike maintains that its real problem isn't these rogue mom-and-pop sweatshops. Much of the licit fare in the markets is the genuine article, made by their own subcontractors"

This comes from the leak of now unclassified government documents that describe how nike enlisted the state departments help in stopping counterfeiting and other reproductions of their products from being sold to europe and croatia. you dont have to beleive the article the government documents are all online and if you want to look through all 900 or so entries you can. They are literally the government transcripts of events hence the somewhat informal tone of the article. I actually read some of the entries and it is a great read. Heres the article once again for people who want to do their own research. http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-18528-nikeleaks.html

Timmy i know you dont take wikileaks as credible but much of the world including the US government does. Hence why theyve been under so much scrutiny as of late. Its the foremost biggest and most well know whistle blowing outlet there is. and not just things like counterfeiting either. were talking about international government secrets. And all though you may not want to believe yourself wiki leaks is 10000000 times more credible, connected, researched, and more respected in media community as far as their information goes than some kid trying to draw a conclusion based on something a chinese person who could barely speak english said.

well thats me playing devils advocate haha your move timmy lol it may annoy tons of other people but i sure do enjoy our back and forths from time to time. But its important that our personal opinions dont make the facts, its the facts that should form our personal opinions.

Last edited:

This video is actually pretty interesting and informative. But ive gotta play devils advocate once agan timmy because Lord knows anything I post gets put under the same kind of scrutiny. this guy pretty much made a 15 minute video on a very poorly translated messages that said "as you know prepare for the authentic shoes are slow" "hey dear i am so sorry and i have checked for you almost every morning and blame the factory what happened" "that I checked for many times and the pactory get the shoes for you, but the quality is not as good as we want".  Now I dont know about everyone else but Ive been already operating under the assumption that these shoes were being pumped out daily. But what it looks like to me is that he doesnt know (or atleast didnt mention) that nike doesnt own any factories.  These factories are privately owned and nike contracts them to make their pairs. His whole premise behind the video was that even though they are made of the same stuff and in the same way they are NOT made in the same factories. That 15 minute video didnt prove that at all. How does he know that the owners of that factory dont have nike contracts? To me, this was just a restating of facts that we all already know but he drew his conclusions on a poorly translated message that in itself is open to interpretation AND he completely left out the whole factory/nike contracting which is completely one MAJOR fact.

This in itself is why there is no end to this argument, people on both sides are picking and choosing what they are considering to be fact and what is opinion/assumptions.  I personally still believe what I read on wikileaks

"Often, fakes are fairly obvious, featuring poor stitching or misshapen swooshes, made in“small-scale, rural ‘workshop’ operations [that are]  difficult to track.”

But Nike maintains that its real problem isn’t these rogue mom-and-pop sweatshops. Much of the illicit fare in the markets is the genuine article, made by their own subcontractors." This comes from the leak of now unclassified government documents that describe how nike enlisted the state departments help in stopping counterfeiting and other reproductions of their products from being sold to europe and croatia. you dont have to beleive the article the government documents are all online and if you want to look through all 900 or so entries you can.

Timmy i know you dont take wikileaks as credible but much of the world including the US government does. Hence why theyve been under so much scrutiny as of late. Its the foremost biggest and most well know whistle blowing outlet there is. and not just things like counterfeiting either. were talking about international government secrets. And all though you may not want to believe yourself wiki leaks is 10000000 times more credible, connected, researched, and more respected in media community as far as their information goes than some kid trying to draw a conclusion based on something a chinese person who could barely speak english said.

well thats me playing devils advocate haha your move timmy lol it may annoy tons of other people but i sure do enjoy our back and forths from time to time.
I didnt say what this kid was speaking is gospel, it just sounds closer to the truth than BS to me though.. Im just proving to Ninja for every video thats states one thing there is another video contradicting that.. Anyone can write a Wikileaks page as well..Some things on there are credible of course, but its not fact just bc its on Wikileaks IMO..I mean how do we know in the one sentence from the 900 pages everyone holds as the words of christ they were even speaking about just shoes? Im sure cloths in general are a bigger issue.. Us sneaker guys are a small part of the NIKE target..IDK  

The video I posted does state that they(the shoes) are produced in a "non affiliated Nike factory" To me this means a factory that makes non nike products with no affiliation to Nike what so ever...So there for not a factory that does/did produce Nike products. This is a major part of the whole GM argument.. Non affiliated means non legit in my book but as you stated the argument continues until we get solid proof either way.. I enjoy our discussions too homie. one

Last edited:
I didnt say what this kid was speaking is gospel, it just sounds closer to the truth than BS to me though.. Im just proving to Ninja for every video thats states one thing there is another video contradicting that.. Anyone can write a Wikileaks page as well..Some things on there are credible of course, but its not fact just bc its on Wikileaks IMO..I mean how do we know in the one sentence from the 900 pages everyone holds as the words of christ they were even speaking about just shoes? Im sure cloths in general are a bigger issue.. Us sneaker guys are a small part of the NIKE target..IDK  

The video I posted does state that they(the shoes) are produced in a "non affiliated Nike factory" To me this means a factory that makes non nike products with no affiliation to Nike what so ever...So there for not a factory that does/did produce Nike products. This is a major part of the whole GM argument.. Non affiliated means non legit in my book but as you stated the argument continues until we get solid proof either way.. I enjoy our discussions too homie. one
No HE states that. No where in the messages from the person does it say that It is unaffiliated with Nike. HE makes that assumption. And wiki leaks is a news organization. And for the most part it's merit hasn't been questioned.

And they do specifically point out shoes. They also mention that reebok is also having problems. But like I said the transcripts are there for you to comb through. They arent known for lies and fabrications. They're known for making the truth available that might not otherwise be accessible. They have tons of other news and articles in there about tons of other true stuff. Even if this single piece was fabricated if I'm going based off everything else they've put out I should have no reason to doubt this. Like I said, it's a new organization. A credited and frequently sourced one.

Last edited:
I took a look at the video a second time and meant to post this 2 days ago but I listened carefully to what he was saying and the messages that he got. And unless he has info that he did not share with us, he is just taking what person said and drawing his own conclusions. Like I mentioned before. We know for a fact that Nike contracts factories to work for them, they don't own factories. It seems like he doesn't know that. Because there's nothing in those messages or in what he said that tells us that this factory isn't a Nike contracted factory, which it could very well be. Like i said unless there's more info he isn't telling us, it seems that his logic is that Nike runs/owns these factories and since he's obviously not talking to a Nike executive who can sanction the production of shoes they must not be being made in a Nike factory. Conclusions based on flawed logic. You can't argue that no matter what side you're on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom