Legit check air jordan Oregon III PE samples

bc it's what I do fam.. They are sloppy and have tells on most fake 3s.. 9/10 pairs of these are fakes out there. What's he asking for them? Legit pairs go for about $1200-$1400. I doubt anywhere near that right?
I rep that... That is what you do. Thanks!

I payed 1050 eBay he has a lot of items for sale no negative comments has over 300 items sold!! They didn't sloppy to me but I know there's a lot of these fakes out here that's why i put them up here timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

I payed 1050 eBay he has a lot of items for sale no negative comments has over 300 items sold!! They didn't sloppy to me but I know there's a lot of these fakes out here that's why i put them up here timmybrixxx timmybrixxx
smh. Why on earth would you pay that much $ BEFORE having them LCed?...PLEASE tell me you paid with PP!

Negative or positive feedback is pretty much pointless these days.. the fakes are so good now most peeps can't tell.. They get what they get for cheaper than average and they think it's legit so they leave positive feedback..it's really that simple..

I can say with 97% certainty these are replicas.. sloppy build, boxy toe caps, high Eprints, widows peaks galore, fat collars, choppy tongues, misaligned eyelets at toe, poor stitching, etc.. Let's see the box..Are these from the guy with the BOM tags?

Last edited:
Oh no.... The infamous BOM.. PayPal is the only thing that can save you now. I think this whole forum should know who he is and watch out for him. He's scamming way too many people..

Oh no.... The infamous BOM.. PayPal is the only thing that can save you now. I think this whole forum should know who he is and watch out for him. He's scamming way too many people..
yea dudes making a killing just off these.. He pays $250 for the reps and sells them for a stack+..He's a snake.

i hope you paid with CC man, chargeback that, file a claim.

best of luck

he bought them on eBay, so he's cover by eBay buyer insurance or whatever it's called. were these from theclosetcollector? 

it's funny how obvious grey markets/fakes have become once you've spent the last couple years analyzing them and discussing them on niketalk alone. remember when that one clown actually had people believing that "they're da same shoes, b". LOL....I don't miss that idiot. I will admit, I have a VERY hard time discerning the difference between GM 7's and retail 7's. All the other models I'm much better at.

he bought them on eBay, so he's cover by eBay buyer insurance or whatever it's called. were these from theclosetcollector? 
I don't know if they are from him but the closet collector had lots of videos on youtube of ppl buying fakes

Back
Top Bottom