Legit Check: Air Jordan V Retro (99-00) Black/Silver

Super legit. One of my favorite Jordans.
- Nike Air stichting on point
- Jumpman on left shoe is tilted to the side as supposed to be
- The tongue is that OG 3M material
- Whole uppers made of durabuck and pores are visible
- Toe box is as it should be

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Thanks. The guys on this forum say its fake... Hmm...
nerd.gif

http://www.sneakerfreaker...m/viewtopic.php?id=33923

Obviously they don't have a pair of their own. I have two pair and the tongue has a jumpman with stitched fingers and if you can notice it has a little bit of stitching on the head that looks like a pointed nose (to me anyways) lol. Plus it only looks choppy because it's stitched on the grated OG 3M material that is way better and alot different than the recent retros. They look on point to me.

Obviously they don't have a pair of their own. I have two pair and the tongue has a jumpman with stitched fingers and if you can notice it has a little bit of stitching on the head that looks like a pointed nose (to me anyways) lol. Plus it only looks choppy because it's stitched on the grated OG 3M material that is way better and alot different than the recent retros. They look on point to me.

Oh and I forgot to ad, I have yet to see a fake pair of V's that can reproduce the correct jumpman on the sole. Its suppose to have one brick shaped foot and one regular shaped foot. Also I've never actually seen a fake pair where the left foots jumpman is slanted as it is in the picture. It usually looks like the jumpman just jumped straight up and hit the splits with two brick feet, just thought I'd ad that lol.

Oh and I forgot to ad, I have yet to see a fake pair of V's that can reproduce the correct jumpman on the sole. Its suppose to have one brick shaped foot and one regular shaped foot. Also I've never actually seen a fake pair where the left foots jumpman is slanted as it is in the picture. It usually looks like the jumpman just jumped straight up and hit the splits with two brick feet, just thought I'd ad that lol.

Back
Top Bottom