Legit check: Air Jordan VI Infrared Pack - Size 9

Thanks, I think I'll go ahead and plunk $370 shipped for these bad boys. Would you say that's a good price on them? I slept on these and didn't keep up with any information regarding the release, so I'm not sure if that's a good price, but they're so damn sexy I can't resist.

Thanks, I think I'll go ahead and plunk $370 shipped for these bad boys. Would you say that's a good price on them? I slept on these and didn't keep up with any information regarding the release, so I'm not sure if that's a good price, but they're so damn sexy I can't resist.

not enough pics to tell!
just make sure the shoes werent swapped for varsity red ones, easiest way to check is for clear air pockets (the varsity's had red on the whites and red/black on the blacks)

also make sure the soles arent yellowing ( you cant see because of the bags, but the 2010's are know to yellow easy)

those are worth about 350+ and a very nice pickup, i copped 3 pears (PAIRS) of the white/infra!!!

YOULL LOVE EM TO DEATH, I KNOW I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not enough pics to tell!
just make sure the shoes werent swapped for varsity red ones, easiest way to check is for clear air pockets (the varsity's had red on the whites and red/black on the blacks)

also make sure the soles arent yellowing ( you cant see because of the bags, but the 2010's are know to yellow easy)

those are worth about 350+ and a very nice pickup, i copped 3 pears (PAIRS) of the white/infra!!!

YOULL LOVE EM TO DEATH, I KNOW I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom