LEGIT CHECK Air Jordan XIII FLINTS 2010

To legit to quit, right shoe tag, real box, 3m material is good. Looking fresh out the box.

To legit to quit, right shoe tag, real box, 3m material is good. Looking fresh out the box.

Looks legit. The shape is right. The colors look good, 3m is there, real box, screened tag present, tag font looks good, suede is the correct flint grey. Very nice pair!

Looks legit. The shape is right. The colors look good, 3m is there, real box, screened tag present, tag font looks good, suede is the correct flint grey. Very nice pair!

Pretty sure these are fake. Just want to make sure - I told seller if they were fake when I met him then I would punch him in the face for wasting my time. I asked for more pics.
Stitching, hologram and colorway look off...

Pretty sure these are fake. Just want to make sure - I told seller if they were fake when I met him then I would punch him in the face for wasting my time. I asked for more pics.
Stitching, hologram and colorway look off...

^Yea those are fake. The hue of the flint grey is too light, and the side panels seem a bit dark compared to legit flint 13's.

^Yea those are fake. The hue of the flint grey is too light, and the side panels seem a bit dark compared to legit flint 13's.

Originally Posted by kixsr4kidz

Not to be an +@* but the 2010 release doesn't have 3M, only the OG and 2005 releases. Just thought Id correct that just incase someone comes across the 2010 release and thinks there fake because they don't have 3M, Peace.

Originally Posted by kixsr4kidz

Not to be an +@* but the 2010 release doesn't have 3M, only the OG and 2005 releases. Just thought Id correct that just incase someone comes across the 2010 release and thinks there fake because they don't have 3M, Peace.

Back
Top Bottom