Legit Check - Air Yeezy (Zen's) ASAP pleaseee

Any help?
embarassed.gif

They're real. Tag checks clean, shape of buldge on heel is on point, quality of leather looks fine and not crap, Y print is consistent, laces are semi round, and there's a triangle between the KE on NIKE. Just want to let you know that these have been worn a lot but are in good condition since the original orange inside padding has faded a bit to yellowish. 

Originally Posted by woahbryce

They're real. Tag checks clean, shape of buldge on heel is on point, quality of leather looks fine and not crap, Y print is consistent, laces are semi round, and there's a triangle between the KE on NIKE. Just want to let you know that these have been worn a lot but are in good condition since the original orange inside padding has faded a bit to yellowish. 
Thanks so much! Really appreciate the in-depth review on these, but how many times do you think they've been worn? I got them for a pretty decent deal, and the condition didn't look too shabby at all (minus the minor creases and dirty soles).

No problem! Well I've never owned the Zen Greys before, but I have read a lot about the changing color in the inside. I don't think they've been worn THAT much since usually they'll turn into a nasty yellow, but yours are a mango orange still. The original owner took pretty good care of them so that's probably why. 
The shoe on the right is turning into that nasty yellow as you can see(I took the picture from a ISS listing).

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2uzvxmw.jpg

Ahh, okay I see exactly what you mean. Wow, I've never heard about this before, but this will really, really help me with future purchases. Thanks so much man, I gained some good insight with all the details you provided. I wanted a second opinion, and that's exactly what I got. 
pimp.gif

No problem! I think I've read somewhere that suede protector might help a bit but I can't confirm it, though it can't hurt to try if you have some lying around haha.

Originally Posted by anthonys310

Those are real.

Smh pictures are even down. Someone ban this guy for spamming 
mad.gif
 Can't even see the newest posts because of these kids

Back
Top Bottom