Legit check - AJ1 Bred

Can you guys help me out on this legit check. Unfortunately, these are all the images I have from the seller at the moment. Let me know what you guys think!

Update (Jan 24):

Last edited:
pics of size tag + rear of the shoe would help, and a clearer shot of the lacebag, which looks kinda big from that angle.

I'm going with fake. Lace bag looks bigger than usual, no msrp tag(no perforations), are these from overseas? Also the R on the top of the box looks like wrong font, but would need a closer pic to confirm.

Spacing between toebox holes and laces is too large. Widows peak on toe bow appears to be attempted to be removed with a razor. Lace bag too big. Def fake.

I'm going with fake. Lace bag looks bigger than usual, no msrp tag(no perforations), are these from overseas? Also the R on the top of the box looks like wrong font, but would need a closer pic to confirm.
Yeah. There isn't an MSRP tag maybe because I live in Toronto (Canada) and so does the seller.

I'm going to get a pic of the product tag inside the tongue from the seller. Thanks for all the tips, guys! Will update this post when I get more images.

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. I got a few more pics from the seller and attached them in the first post. Do you think the new pics confirm that they're fake? I know the sole pic is kinda blurry.

Back
Top Bottom