Legit Check: Anyone ever seen this Box tag from the Footlocker?? Pics of Bred 4's in side as well

It has 211 where FTL usually is on the box, wondering if anyones ever seen this ? Looks like he has the receipt with it too.

The inner tag looks a Air Jordan inside tag looks a little funky on the inside, what do you think?

Shoes look laced a little tight or something here... might just be the angle tho

Thanks all

I've never seen that tag before, but for some reason the red looks a little off. It may be the lighting, but it almost looks pink.

I don't get the question... Every shoe from Champs, Foot Locker, East, and Footaction have that sticker...

The sticker has 211 in the location that the FTL is usually placed...
Huh? The FTL is always on the 3rd line and the department number (211) is always on the 1st. Everything looks fine to me.

What's up Nike talk? I'd hate to bump an old post, but I got a question pertaining to a similar area. I just bought a pair of black grapes off of an eBay seller and received them today. What I noticed is that he included the receipt like he said he would and it was a foot locker receipt. But, on the box it didn't have the ftl sticker. So, my question is, do shoes from foot locker always have the ftl sticker on the box?

sometimes they do and sometimes they dont or maybe he swaped it with a pair he purchased from a mom and pop shop. is there a stamp of numbers on the reverse side of the lid

Idk if the black grapes have it but you can check. On the white grapes on the tongue under the laces along the side of both tongues it has imprinted twenty thirteen. So check the black grapes. And I'm pretty sure it should have it if the white grapes do. If they do then they are def legit

Back
Top Bottom