Legit check Black cement 3 and white cement 88

whats up people. any help on these? 

This tag is from 88...

and bcIII...

Thanks in advance!

I need to see the inside of that 88 (where the Nike Air is printed) to know if they're legit or not.

If the NA looks like this, well then, you can figure it out!  
nthat.gif

http://niketalk.com/g/i/347175/a/423017/creator-gd-jpeg-v1-0-using-ijg-jpeg-v62-quality-80/

IMO, the WC 88's are REAL.  I cannot tell from the pics if the BC's are legit, the fakes are sooooo close these days; especially the ones from popular websites (which won't be named here. . .)

yea im pretty sure the 88s are legit. im also pretty sure the bc's are as well but was looking for some other opinions, theyre not ds and for what its worth, the box is from footlocker but we know those can be swapped easily. 

The 88's are good to go. The BC3's look good from the pics provided but a lot can be told from the box. For the BC3's I see a sticker from either FTL FTA or EAS which is a good sign. Turn the bottom of the box over. If the elephant print doesn't overlap the edges of the bottom of the box about 1/4 inch then they are fake.

^thanks appreciate it. Turned both boxes over and do see the print overlapping a bit.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom