Legit check Black Grapes

Can a couple give me any info on these black grapes, wondering if they are legit.

I asked seller for additional pics, that I will add once they provide them.

What size are they? Because if they're men's then the material should be suede and that is deff not, also, the mesh on the side should be clear, almost a pale white, some have even described it as milky, but whatever the case it shouldn't be reflective like the pair shown above.

Are these GS size or something?

If not they are fake IMO. OR the WORST example of a black grape i have ever seen...

Shoot a pic of the bottoms. An also the size tag.

This is what i see wrong. But I have not seen a GS vers of the BG5s so im not certain. The tongue does not look like the usual fake tongues though.

Cuts of material are wrong.. Look at the toe cap and heel cap, wrong cut both are too squared up.

netting is too close to midsole IMO. and they are not aligned correctly. notice they are slightly askew.

Jumpmans look off center or something.

wrong lace plastic eyelets on upper. They dont look like ANY other 5s ive seen or own.

aqua color is a tad bright IMO.. **could be the pics**

tongues look to be made of wrong material, looks like burlap-ish or something

collars are butched, and have extra padding in places.

Last but not least the shoes upper is the wrong material. It should be ashy looking suede, this looks like nubuck or something. 

Last edited:
Are these GS size or something?

If not they are fake IMO. OR the WORST example of a black grape i have ever seen...

Shoot a pic of the bottoms. An also the size tag.

This is what i see wrong. But I have not seen a GS vers of the BG5s so im not certain. The tongue does not look like the usual fake tongues though.

Cuts of material are wrong.. Look at the toe cap and heel cap, wrong cut both are too squared up.

netting is too close to midsole IMO. and they are not aligned correctly. notice they are slightly askew.

Jumpmans look off center or something.

wrong lace plastic eyelets on upper. They dont look like ANY other 5s ive seen or own.

aqua color is a tad bright IMO.. **could be the pics**

tongues look to be made of wrong material, looks like burlap-ish or something

collars are butched, and have extra padding in places.

Last but not least the shoes upper is the wrong material. It should be ashy looking suede, this looks like nubuck or something. 
Thank you, never heard back from seller, probably for the best.

They are the super quality fakes that are worth around $100. Saw the exact same pair on YouTube.

Can post more. If u want me to just let me kno what side/part/angle
yea man im 100% these are replicas.. For all of the reasons the others were.. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. I hope you can get some of your $ back if you paid a pretty price or kick dudes ***..LOL

Back
Top Bottom