Legit check bred 11

Those are legit. Jumpman looks good, 23 looks good, carbon fiber looks good, the packaging looks good, and the text is on the 3rd lace spacing. It also comes with a Finishline receipt which is always a plus.

Reason i posted is the back, the midsole is supposed to come to a point higher up not just rounded, can you take another look at that ?

Reason i posted is the back, the midsole is supposed to come to a point higher up not just rounded, can you take another look at that ?
I just double checked my Bred 11s and they do have it pointed and not round. I honestly think you shouldn't be too concerned coz I've seen a number of legit bred 11s purchased from stores with crazier looking midsoles. Some aren't even symmetric and some were cut in a weird way which made them look kinda dumb. Yours looks pretty symmetric. Other than the midsole, everything else seems to check out fine with that particular pair. I haven't really heard about people being very particular about the midsole cut and checking it to determine authenticity of 11s coz the cut really varies with each pair produced. They usually look at the other aspects of the shoe. Well that's just my experience and I maybe wrong so it wouldn't hurt to get another person's opinion on it. As far as other things you can do to help confirm the authenticity, you can try to ask for a clearer picture of that Finishline receipt and check if it is indeed a receipt for a size 10 Bred 11. I still think that the shoes are legit though.

Last edited:
I just double checked my Bred 11s and they do have it pointed and not round. I honestly think you shouldn't be too concerned coz I've seen a number of legit bred 11s purchased from stores with crazier looking midsoles. Some aren't even symmetric and some were cut in a weird way which made them look kinda dumb. Yours looks pretty symmetric. Other than the midsole, everything else seems to check out fine with that particular pair. I haven't really heard about people being very particular about the midsole cut and checking it to determine authenticity of 11s coz the cut really varies with each pair produced. They usually look at the other aspects of the shoe. Well that's just my experience and I maybe wrong so it wouldn't hurt to get another person's opinion on it. As far as other things you can do to help confirm the authenticity, you can try to ask for a clearer picture of that Finishline receipt and check if it is indeed a receipt for a size 10 Bred 11. I still think that the shoes are legit though.

Yeah could be b- grades or early releases of some sort, i always looked at the lacing spacing in which the jumpman is on the tongue, that the ball in jordans hand on the jumpman in the back lines up with the space between 2/3, carbon fiber, and the point on midsole. Ill ask for a picture of the receipt to be safe since i saw these for a insane price and i dont want to sleep on it but seems iffy to me

Back
Top Bottom