LEGIT CHECK: BRED 1s/ Concord 11s/ Black Cement 3s. Please HELP

Bump please. This is a local deal I need to make by later this evening; Wednesday night, for an even $900 for all 3 pairs. I really need some help especially for the breds as I'm most interested in them. Thanks in advance

Need pics of the 23's on the Concords, and better pictures/angles of the BC3's.

This is what we call a "Power Move" where im from. And u better have your **** together cause these are the top 3 bootlegged Jordans models you got here.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input everyone. Working on getting more pics of concords and bc3s. Calling out to all the AJ 1 professionals!!! Are these BRED 1s authentic??? Seriously so difficult to tell even with guides people have created.

The 1s look legit to me, the concords look okay, but more pics are needed, and the 3s look legit but it's hard to tell. Get more detailed pics of the elephant print, the 23 on the concords, and the front and side of the 3s. Wait for more opinions before you do the deal. from88til from88til

The bred 1's are 100% legit. Need a back shot of the Concords and tongue shot of the BC3's to be certain but they look ok from these pics..

Back
Top Bottom