Legit Check CG 11s

Honestly looking like GM replicas.. The Jumpmen are not correct.. The ball looks like a bee hive and he is stretched out.. Not enough yellow IMO either, probably just from wearing them a few times..

GMs replica jumpman (like the one you have pictured)

Legit Jumpman logo

Yea I'm not liking the jumpmans either. Long and lanky looking. Also those heel tabs look extra long as well. Hope everything works out for you

yes this pair is a really good high quality replica. the jumpman unfortunately is messed up

Last edited:
Pair in question:
500x1000px-LL-9dfbb7e4_image.jpeg

my pair
View media item 891066
Pair in question:
500x1000px-LL-f9ea220f_image.jpeg

my pair
40e2bb19_DSCN1559.jpeg

Last edited:
I talked to the seller and he stated he got them from Footaction.
The shoes look fine to me besides the funky jumpman BUT if you have followed any AJXI release recently, you already should know that the jumpman logo does come funny looking on different pairs. Some retail pairs don't even have a ball in the jumpmans hand and we have also seen some really fat/wide logos too.

His tissue paper, the size tag on the box, and the oxidation of the soles make me think the shoes aren't grey market.

Also, look at the grey suede area around the jumpman. One the example GM pair posted, its really wide and not the same proportion as the legit pair, my pair, or the pair in question.

The placement of the ball the jumpman logo is holding for the pair in question is also consistent with the location on my pair. Its between the bottom and middle horizontal lines of the 3 vs it being higher on the example GM pair.

Finally, look at the placement of the ball of the jumpman on the right pair. Both, my pair and the pair in question, have its placement a little higher on the 3. Almost between the middle and top horizontal lines.

Last edited:
IDK fam.. If they came from footaction where is the FTA sticker that should be on the box? Where's the receipt?...Personally still thinking GM here.. We should keep in mind GMs existed when these released, even though a lot of cats didn't know this....So it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to see a GM with halfway decent yellowing by now...They also coulda been an ER pair which would have decent yellowing by now as well.. Ill post a pic of mine in a sec just for comparison purposes.

My personal pair:
View media item 892030View media item 892031

Last edited:
IDK fam.. If they came from footaction where is the FTA sticker that should be on the box? Where's the receipt?...Personally still thinking GM here.. We should keep in mind GMs existed when these released, even though a lot of cats didn't know this....So it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to see a GM with halfway decent yellowing by now...They also coulda been an ER pair which would have decent yellowing by now as well.. Ill post a pic of mine in a sec just for comparison purposes.

My personal pair:

Not everyone keeps a receipt especially when its an under the table deal. It was explained to me that the shoes were pre-purchased and rung up when release date came. employees don't give receipts when that happens. Ive been in a couple of those situations.
As far as the sticker goes, that's a good question. The seller should be able to handle that though not all product in the Footaction system has a sticker. I cant remember if they did or not.

If you look at all 4 jumpmans, yours, my pair, the sample GM, and the pair in question, all of them are different to a degree. Im just saying you cant judge GM based off of jumpman aesthetics alone. The GM pair photod has obvious flaws in jumpman placement and distorted shape for the nubuck area where the pair in question is on point as described in my last post.

Early Release Pair EQUAL GM pairs if you are speaking of 2010.

Last edited:
Not everyone keeps a receipt especially when its an under the table deal. It was explained to me that the shoes were pre-purchased and rung up when release date came. employees don't give receipts when that happens. Ive been in a couple of those situations.
As far as the sticker goes, that's a good question. The seller should be able to handle that though not all product in the Footaction system has a sticker. I cant remember if they did or not.

If you look at all 4 jumpmans, yours, my pair, the sample GM, and the pair in question, all of them are different to a degree. Im just saying you cant judge GM based off of jumpman aesthetics alone. The GM pair photod has obvious flaws in jumpman placement and distorted shape for the nubuck area where the pair in question is on point as described in my last post.

Early Release Pair EQUAL GM pairs if you are speaking of 2010.
I feel ya.. I agree the 23 looks good etc. etc. Im just not liking that Jumpman i guess. IDK

there is still no Foot action sticker. this jump man looks off from other RD pairs ive seen. i believe this is a really really good pair of GMs

I'm not seeing how the jump man is off. Even in brixx pair the jumpman on the right looks like it is reaching up higher than on the left. Also, each pic has different lighting and whatever variation I see looks like lighting to me.

Below are pictures of the shipped pair in question
[ATTACHMENT=6183]IMG_5711.JPG (2,033k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=6183]IMG_5716.JPG (2,033k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=6183]IMG_5712.JPG (2,033k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Back
Top Bottom