- No space between 23
- Jumpman tag on 4th lace space instead of the 3rd
- insole should be black with a white jump man not white

from first look this should be easy to spot as a FAKE

- patent leather too shiny/glossy
- jumpman logo inside the shoe has purple color X_X
- no spacing between number 2 and 3
- heel area seems like made from cheap material

the clever thing is the owner didn't take photo from the carbon fiber area (becoz it will be more easy to spot as a fake)

Le sigh.

They're VERY fake for these reasons: No spacing on the 23 on the heel, insoles should be black. The fact that the 23 is damn near the top of the heel area is wild...I've never seen any that bad.

It is a damn shame that people aren't educated enough on this forum to at least see that these are fake. I would suggest studying pictures or watching videos online before making a terrible decision that you'll regret.
grin.gif

Hi Im new to the forum and they are holding my post ofr some reason. Can some one help me check authenticity of these concords I just traded for?

They are used VNDS. However there are some issues I noticed. 

-the insoles are not glued down and there is no stamping on the inside of the shoe or on the box. Everything else looks legit though, the jumpan jordan, the 23, the carbon fiber, the dates look good. I have a few pics here

He got them from House of Hoops in Harlem NY

To the first pictures-
Those are fakes-- the insole should have a white jumpman and the 23 should be lower/centered on the back heel

Last edited:
Hi Im new to the forum and they are holding my post ofr some reason. Can some one help me check authenticity of these concords I just traded for?

They are used VNDS. However there are some issues I noticed. 

-the insoles are not glued down and there is no stamping on the inside of the shoe or on the box. Everything else looks legit though, the jumpan jordan, the 23, the carbon fiber, the dates look good. I have a few pics here

He got them from House of Hoops in Harlem NY

Those seems legit.Although the tint of the sole seems look different.

Last edited:
@mpiny17 your concords are legit. Stamps doesnt necessarily mean that shoes are fake. and the dates on the tag are correct most fakes/b-grade production date starts around june e.g. 6/12/11 etc.

The original post: i agree with all the other posts that those are fakes.
The second post: those look legit to me bro. The one person made a comment about the color of the sole and im sure its just from the camera or the flash. Those look legit

Hello guys. New here as well. impatient and was looking to see if you guys can assist me. Are these legit?

Back
Top Bottom