Legit Check: Cool 11s

If these are legit, He wants 273 for them, obviously by looking at the pictures these are used. Good deal or no?

Ok cool that answers my legit question, but are these actually a good buy for 273 dollars?

I do, but I don't know why my post needs to be authorized for a link, any way I can post a link without it needing to be authorized?

If it's from Sole Supremacy they're real. Anywhere else they're fake because they're using SS pictures.

yea thats why i said they have a website, wouldnt think theyed sell these for that low. if you bought them you might wanna do a legit check again

yea thats why i said they have a website, wouldnt think theyed sell these for that low. if you bought them you might wanna do a legit check again
Just checked the listing. It was by they're official account and it was an auction so that explains the price. 100% legit no worries there.

100% Authentic. As for that price, you can probably find a much better pair for that price.

Honestly I don't know if I even want to find another pair, it seems like every pair of cool Grey's. I come upon they are fAke.

Haha believe me all 11s are the hardest it's ridiculous,
They're out there, patience is a virtue when it comes to shoes. I made a list back in December of the 10 shoes I wanted for non-rape prices and decided to just look once every week or two and obtained them all by April. Most people are in a rush and when they want something, they want it that day. Use a variety of sites that lists shoes, and use the Jordan 11 Legit Guide in the Forum Notes section to learn about the fakes. You can always post a Legit Check thread here if you have any doubts or just want reassurance that the pair you're looking at is authentic.

They're out there, patience is a virtue when it comes to shoes. I made a list back in December of the 10 shoes I wanted for non-rape prices and decided to just look once every week or two and obtained them all by April. Most people are in a rush and when they want something, they want it that day. Use a variety of sites that lists shoes, and use the Jordan 11 Legit Guide in the Forum Notes section to learn about the fakes. You can always post a Legit Check thread here if you have any doubts or just want reassurance that the pair you're looking at is authentic.

Will do man thank you, but honestly for 273 was it a good deal, I can get these refunded if I want.

Will do man thank you, but honestly for 273 was it a good deal, I can get these refunded if I want.
I got my DS pair for 340, after falling asleep during an auction that ended at 325 for another DS pair. The deals are out there, you just have to be patient.

Back
Top Bottom