Legit Check for these Concords

Definitely fakes..You guys gotta start using your heads. If it's too good to be true...

Not to mention they aren't even close and 10min of research on Google or this very site would have told you so.

No yellowing at all around the pods is your first sign. An authentic 2011 will not be this icy.

No yellowing at all around the pods is your first sign. An authentic 2011 will not be this icy.

Everything else I have is straight from retailers. I never really like the Concords so I was trying to get a steal.

I really just LC'd because of the soles but to those who base their LC completely on the soles. I have some 2009 Space jams that look better than most 2011 Concords!

Yellowing is not the only issue here, it's just one of the major smoking guns for an instant LC. The 23s are also off, another smoking gun. General shape is off, sole molds are off, toeboxs look snubby etc. Also the price you paid of course, another huge tell.

Last edited:
Yellowing is not the only issue here, it's just one of the major smoking guns for an instant LC. The 23s are also off, another smoking gun. General shape is off, sole molds are off, toeboxs look snubby etc. Also the price you paid of course, another huge tell.

Ok thanks. I just see so many funky looking pairs of authentic shoes, especially Concords that I had to check them.

Back
Top Bottom