legit check for Well&Shoes.com (Please help)

Dear all NT members,
a friend of mine would like to buy a pair of glow in the dark Jordans and a pair of Mario Nike Dunks on that website:

http://www.well-shoes.com/glow-in-the-dark-shoes-c-17.html

As far I know, those Glow in the Dark Jordans must be fakes instead of customs, but I'm not 100% sure.

How about their other shoes, like the Mario Nikes etc.?

Are these legit Nikes just being customized or are they fake at all?

I appreciate your help and feedback.

Thank you

regards

Jumpman CBT2

fakes.

Customizing costs a considerable amount of money since the shops that do the work don't have a real account to sell Nikes, they have to get the shoe at retail and then do the painting and treatment of the shoe to make it wearable. If you see a shoe going for less than the MSRP and someone's claiming it's a custom shoe, you're being scammed.

Originally Posted by mints

fakes.

Customizing costs a considerable amount of money since the shops that do the work don't have a real account to sell Nikes, they have to get the shoe at retail and then do the painting and treatment of the shoe to make it wearable. If you see a shoe going for less than the MSRP and someone's claiming it's a custom shoe, you're being scammed.
Thank you for your reply. It makes sense that a customized legit shoe would usually go for much more than the standard legit shoe.
Otherwise the artist would make loss business ^^

FAke, I checked there FAQ and they never stated merchandise was real or fake. which means buy at youre own risk. The prices are low and most of the photos are off . especially when you look at the white/red/grey air jordan VIII , if you look at that midsole part (on the side) it has a hint of blue where it shouldnt be. Now if that sneaker is off, one could only imagne how many other fake sneakers hes selling? If you order from kixclusive,flightclub or even rmk and 23 is back, they would have a disclaimer or faq stating all our items are guranteed 100% authentic. once again stay away unless you want your feet to turn blue. or if you don't believe me email the guy ask him is your sneakers are real whats your return policy? do i have to pay for return shipping?

Originally Posted by RickJamez

yeezys for 109.99 SEEMS LEGIT!

roll.gif

price are too good to be true, and all these glow in d dark come on fam?

"light up shoes"
"glow in the dark shoes"
"super mario shoes"
"superman shoes"

this is comical

Back
Top Bottom