Legit check hyperdunk elite 2011

Here they are guys. The font, box, and materials look right, but there are some slight imperfections that I want to get looked at to make sure they are legit. First of all, I paid 135 + 15 dollars shipping for these. There is plastic on the Nike logo by the way. How can I tell if the flywire is real? Also can't post pics from my phone for some reason. Thanks

since you can't post the pics so also we can't decide are those fake or not

Sorry, how do I post them? It isn't giving me an option, only a button that let's me insert a URL. By the way I am using a phone app called tapatalk to view forums. Is there a local upload button on the desktop interface, because I can try there . one sec

Bit of an update.I don't think I can upload pics yet because I just joined, but I'll let you know about my findings. The carbon fiber is real , the kevlar is real, you can see the zoom bags on the bottom, and the SKU from the shoe matches the legit box. How does that sound? Anything else to look for? The reason I am concerned is because there is a SLIGHT bit of glue/ imperfections that can be seen if looked for. What do you guys think ? Thanks

Bit of an update.I don't think I can upload pics yet because I just joined, but I'll let you know about my findings. The carbon fiber is real , the kevlar is real, you can see the zoom bags on the bottom, and the SKU from the shoe matches the legit box. How does that sound? Anything else to look for? The reason I am concerned is because there is a SLIGHT bit of glue/ imperfections that can be seen if looked for. What do you guys think ? Thanks
The glue isn't too big of a deal.  Glue stains do not mean a shoe is fake, they mean that the worker wasn't as careful as they should have been when working with the shoes.  I have glue stains on my LeBron X Jades that I got from Footlocker.  It's minor, but if you look closely you can see them. 

But from your description, I would say your pair is legit.  The easiest way to tell with your Hyperdunks is to play a few games in them.  If they rip after 15 minutes, then they are fake.  If they survive a few tough games, then they are legit.

Final question. Is the flywire on the shoe? Is it attached to the shoe? That is the last thing I am worried about , but from videos , it doesn't seem like the fly wire moves on the elites. Thanks

Final question. Is the flywire on the shoe? Is it attached to the shoe? That is the last thing I am worried about , but from videos , it doesn't seem like the fly wire moves on the elites. Thanks
Yes, the flywire is on the shoe.  But it's different than the 2012 model.  In the current model, you can touch the flywire with your fingers.  In the 2011 model, the flywire is encased by the outer covering.  In other words, you can see that it's there, but you can't directly touch and feel it.  

Last edited:
On most fake elite hyperdunks, the flywire is painted on so as long as you can feel them a little bit on your pair then they are legit

hi, i recently got a pair, and im afraid mine might be fake. it came with yellow laces, but it looks white in my eyes, and orange inside. is this normal? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom