Legit Check Jordan 1 OG BRED Sz 15 (2013)

Reaction score
Never really needed to have a legit check done before but just wanted some input from you guys to see what the consensus was on these. I should have posted this before I copped but these looked legit to me, just wanted a second opinion...Ebay seller also had 100% feedback too.

Thanks in advance, it's much appreciated.

Last edited:
Need better pics to confirm. What size are they? It may be the angle of the photos, but the height looks taller than usual.

No widows peak, right size lace bag. wings are the appropriate size. Those are all good signs, but something looks off about them.

Get a photo of the insole with sticker, front of box w/ tag and some pics that are closer and not an angle.

Need better pics to confirm. What size are they? It may be the angle of the photos, but the height looks taller than usual.

No widows peak, right size lace bag. wings are the appropriate size. Those are all good signs, but something looks off about them.

Get a photo of the insole with sticker, front of box w/ tag and some pics that are closer and not an angle.
I think because he said they're size 15, the shape does look off...

But it has all the right things that an authentic would have verses the GM Replica.

They're size 15, my shadow 1's look similar..I guessed they looked a little off b/c of the their size lol. Once I receive them I'll put up some more pics of the inside. Thanks for the reply brotha!

Last edited:
I agree with sneakerp - these look legit to me.  Toebox looks perfect.  Rear looks good too.

Last edited:

I think because he said they're size 15, the shape does look off...

But it has all the right things that an authentic would have verses the GM Replica.
Yeah everything else looks fine to me, I even compared it to the theshoegame.com post & the picture in pg 1 of the BRED 1 thread. Only thing I don't have pics of are the size tag to confirm the border & the production dates. Like I said I should have posted this up before I bought them but I got paranoid it would sell, size 15's are hard to come by lol.

@LOWPRO24Z Sorry I overlooked the size. In that case, these look legit, but feel free to post more pics when you get them.
No worries bruh, I appreciate it! Yeah once I get them I'll throw up some more pics.. The fact that their sz 15 kinda throws them off lol. Thanks for the confirmation! 

I agree with sneakerp - these look legit to me.  Toebox looks perfect.  Rear looks good too.
Thanks pimp! I appreciate your input. These looked too legit to me than not, the BRED 1 thread has everyone going crazy over GM/fake pairs so I got kind of paranoid haha.. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom