Legit check Jordan 1 shadow 2013

Bought these the other day from one of the most legit seller in my region, but looking at them they have tons of flaws. The lower heel gray leather part has a terrible cut from the side (outside) and isn't similar on both shoes, the black seam of the heel is pretty bad on the right shoe, and the black on the toebox goes pretty much higher than what I've seen. Leather on the left shoe is regular, but on the right shoe, the toebox leather is a bit different from what I've seen on other 1s, but the rest of the shoe is regular.

Are these fakes? I'll post more pics if needed.

Edit: Btw, the box is the same as other 1s high from this year, and the second pair of laces was packed exactly how it should.

Last edited:
The height of the toebox leather is not indication of fake. Most jordan 1 have terrible cut on the toebox. Some are pretty bad... There is not a lot of fake with this shoe.. Im not saying there us none at all, but did not see one yet being posted here..

Everybody seemed to agree that OP pics were fake but he edited his post, theyre all deleted now

Bumping this thread again, I'm definitely paranoid. Anyway, can anyone L/C the "R" on the side of the box?

Last edited:
Shouldn't the tag on the tongue say 'fabrique EN china'? not 'fabrique A china"? Or is that just for the recent bred 1's that came out?

Back
Top Bottom