Legit Check: Jordan 1 Shadow

I need you guys help. I'm not sure if these are authentic or not. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance

How does the lace bag look get a picture without him. hiding it and the stamp on the side looks too small imo to bunched up should be able to tell the letter

The pics suck. you're gonna need more and better ones, but I don't like the look of the wings either. Anyone else think the grey leather on the heels looks too high?

Last edited:
These defiantly look off. The grey leather looks too dark, almost like nubuck or something. The NIKE AIR tag looks very suspicious, and the shape of the whole shoe looks off. I haven't seen many pairs of fake shadows, but the fake websites are always up to something. We are going to need more pictures to be positive, but I'm going to say fake so far

these look really weird, i almost thought they were GS til i saw the box

get better quality pics? not looking good to me

Look at the nike air tag, it looks about 2 sizes too big. And the back looks horrible, the heel seems way too high. And the leather is so dull it remiends me of the nubuck on the barons 1s. I dont see how these could be authentic. But yea, more pics would clarify things

Last edited:
these arent authentic, the wings is small as hell.

these could fool a bunch of people but yea you could instantly see they werent legit

These are one of the first pairs of semi decent fake shadows I've seen.. They would be a perfect example for the Jordan 1 legit check guide

shape of the back of the shoe is disgusting, way off. Not legit.

and he is hiding the lace bag on purpose

Back
Top Bottom