Legit Check: Jordan 11 Bred Low

Bought a pair of jordan 11 bred low from a guy on IG. His only selling 2 pairs so I figure out he wouldn't be selling fakes to make money since he only had 2. But I just need you guys help to help me check to make sure that its real. Thanks

Last edited:
Can anyone help me? Please. I saw that one of the tag on the tongue the stitching is not as good as the other one. Also the 23 on the back is a lil crooked? Could this be just a flaw?

You got the receipt and purchased it at footlocker I see.

The 23 on the back is off. Everything else looks legit. The carbon fiber is right. The needle work on the tag inside the tongue is on point its straight & neat something even great replicas lack.

I really don't like how the 23 sits in the back.

Last edited:
yeah the box on the sticker matches the number on the receipt, also the UPC number matches too. I was thinking that it should be legit. After receiving the shoe I am not so sure because of the 23 on the back and also the stitching on one of the tag inside the tongue is not very good. 

Your footlocker receipt appears to be fake. The part where associate is supposed to be separated by a new line then below that is suppose to be the shoe and price to the right. I compared your receipt to my footlocker receipt.

Last edited:
Your footlocker receipt appears to be fake. The part where associate is supposed to be separated by a new line then below that is suppose to be the shoe and price to the right.
hmmm the receipt seems real to be the line is suppose to be under associate, also below that it is the shoe and the price is on the right

hmmm the receipt seems real to be the line is suppose to be under associate, also below that it is the shoe and the price is on the right

Yeah I just l looked up footlocker receipts and theyre different in states and cities so won't look all the same. I would wait to see what someone else says but I say these are legit with flaws.

no one wants to help me??
frown.gif

The look spot on to the Bred lows that I have from finishline.  I dont understand why you would think these are fake if they came with the original receipt and everything.

If you're concerned about the receipt just take it to any FTL and have them punch it in...

Last edited:
Hi bro, 

Sorry to TS as i have some interruption here with the same case here.  I need a legit check on my this Jordan 11 LOW Bred before i proceed tp buy from the seller but pictures are limited. So guys, please check for me as much as you guys can based on this 4 pictures. And at the main time i requesting for more .Thanks.

For me, receipt are already not reliable because seller can have a original with receipt then sell the fake one with original receipt. Thanks.

Hi bro, 

Sorry to TS as i have some interruption here with the same case here.  I need a legit check on my this Jordan 11 LOW Bred before i proceed tp buy from the seller but pictures are limited. So guys, please check for me as much as you guys can based on this 4 pictures. And at the main time i requesting for more .Thanks.

For me, receipt are already not reliable because seller can have a original with receipt then sell the fake one with original receipt. Thanks.
I dont see anything wrong with your pair,...its legit

Hello guys
Can you check this pair of AJ 11 Retro Low Bred offer to me.
Please advise if this is legit.
Thank you before.

Back
Top Bottom