Legit Check: Jordan 11 BRED

Hi guys

Please help me verify these kicks! I tried to took best pics possible. Let me know if you need any additional pic. Thanks!!!

http://s32.photobucket.com/user/dhodlfo/slideshow/bred11

Please give me your op!

PS1: I think shoe trees are from other shoes.

PS2:  "23" of left shoe has longer ends on number 3. Is that the sign of fake?

PS3: left shoe lace has half white lace tip while right shoe has full white lace tip. Feel like left is fake and right might be legit.

Last edited:
i think you are good here. 23 looks right. PL looks right. the difference looks like poor JB quality control. 

wait for more opinion. 

Anyone else? This is really confusing...

The overall shape looks fine to me but number stitching and carbon plate looks and feels different between left and right shoe.

Last edited:
Anyone?? 
frown.gif
sick.gif

these are 100% authentic. the off 3 on the 3 is a flaw, but it doesnt mean its not authentic. youre good

not positive if they are 100% fake or 100% real... but i noticed that the toe box is a bit off

I think Im almost certain left one is fake. How does everyone think? 

1. Toebox is off

2. number 3 sitching looks weird

3. tip of shoe lace is not completely white

4. carbon fiber looks different and it is very hard to feel texture. feels almost flat.

or maybe left shoe is B grade?

Both shoes are legit. 23s and CF are normal QC Issues. The toe cap looks slightly off on the L Shoe. This would be considered a flaw I guess but probably not enough for a "B" grade..They are legit for sure though. Don't sweat it.

This is gonna sound really weird but I think the left pair is a little off and the right pair is 100% legit. Might be some flaws but man there is more than one on the left one. 

Back
Top Bottom