Legit Check - Jordan 11 concord low 2014 from Flight club

Hi guys,

I just bought this pair a week ago from flight club and they just arrived today. I have a few issues with them such as the carbon fiber not being shiny (should they be?) And the blatant difference between the cuts of the patent leather at the back
View media item 970055
See the Right shoe where the flight club tag is still attached, the patent leather cut is quite high that it touches the jumpman logo already and the 23 number is also higher than the left shoe . Are these fake (from flight club?!) Or is the right shoe fake? Or are these defects? The dates in the insole are the same, thanks for any help :smile:

Damn if folks dont trust Flightclub then we got a problem lol. The CF is suppose to be dark like that and these look legit to me. I mean theyre from Flightclub, theyre #1.

Last edited:
Quality control on these have been terrible. I think they were on vacation or something with these. Mine have flaws as well.

its jordan brand. flaws does not mean fake by no means. flight club doesnt take any shoes that are fake or grey market and they can tell the difference.

its jordan brand. flaws does not mean fake by no means. flight club doesnt take any shoes that are fake or grey market and they can tell the difference.
Yeah no doubt. From what ive heard they can tell instantly if the shoes are fake, but then again that is their job.

Thanks for the reply guys, just sad cause those are serious flaws, I mean I wouldn't be surprised if some fakes might look more 'original' than my shoe, which is quite ironic. Anyway I emailed Flighclub about it, I wonder how they'll respond to it, their tag does say check the shoe for any defect, etc...

i would not be happy with these... nike has a warranty on all their shoes... I'd send them straight back to NIKE

Thanks for the reply guys, just sad cause those are serious flaws, I mean I wouldn't be surprised if some fakes might look more 'original' than my shoe, which is quite ironic. Anyway I emailed Flighclub about it, I wonder how they'll respond to it, their tag does say check the shoe for any defect, etc...
Personally i dont see any flaws that would concern me on this particular pair. Nothing more than what ive seen on others. Mine have flaws as well. Check this **** out. View media item 970393Damn threading is coming out and is stuck to the pattened leather, or its coming from underneath the PL but i dunno and aint sweatin it. I think your good to go. Jus my 2 cents

Last edited:
Yeah, QC on these were horrible. My pair from East Bay is flawed. The Patent Leather over the toe area has cellulite. The toe caps are milky but i can still see through them. Its disappointing more than anything else. Especially after receiving a flawless pair of snake skins a few weeks before.

If you got them from flightclub they're legit. Your concerns then wouldn't be whether they are legit or not but rather the quality control. Smh it happens qc is terrible at times.

Wow, I think I would have probably said those are fake if they weren't from FC.

I mean the quality control guy was at lunch, I don't see any other way, those are very bad quality from JB, both shoes look completely different

Are these a GS pair? Sole looks really blue. On a GS pair it should be that blue, not on a men size shoe

Maybe someone bought a pair and returned a GM pair and they couldn't tell?

Damn if folks dont trust Flightclub then we got a problem lol. The CF is suppose to be dark like that and these look legit to me. I mean theyre from Flightclub, theyre #1.
Oh god, don't get him all riled up about how awesome flight club is again lol

is there any difference from this side? could you post more of fake pics we can base
Sorry bro, but homie up there is right.. You are not the only one that has purchased something fake off of FlightClub.com. The problem lies in their system, because I am sure they don't fully inspect the shoes they receive from sellers whom join their site to resale shoes. Their was another NT member who purchased a pair of 3lab5s, the first colorway and you can tell that the mold was way off. How come people in here could tell, and their staff can't? I am sure they have strict procedures but from time to time I have noticed that there are always a few peeps who get caught up on the fake train. Sorry bro, try to do everything you can to get your money back.

Are these a GS pair? Sole looks really blue. On a GS pair it should be that blue, not on a men size shoe

Maybe someone bought a pair and returned a GM pair and they couldn't tell?
Oh god, don't get him all riled up about how awesome flight club is again lol
flightclub doesn't take returns

Flightclub does take returns thats what that red Flightclub tag attached to the shoe is for. You inspect shoe before removing tag and if u see any defects u send them back. Flightclub will make it right if these are indeed fake or flawed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom