Legit Check: Jordan 11 Gamma Blue

Hey everyone,

I'd like to have a legit check on these Jordan 11 Gamma Blue's from December 2013. They look good to me but I gotta ensure that these are 100% legit. Thanks in advance. 

Thanks for the feedback guys, anyone else wanna give their input on this legit check?

Anyone else want to give their opinion before I decide if I want to purchase this pair?

Can anyone explain why they are legit? So I could look at these specific details when I go meet up to purchase them.

@Kenrick the "23",toebox,carbon fiber looks good.ask for the picture of the shoe trees
The seller seems a bit irritated because I've been asking for too many pictures. I don't know if he's gonna be willing to open the box to send me another picture of the shoe trees. :/

Can somebody go check if my gammas and legend blues are legit ? Thank you

Last edited:
4 Legits, anyone else wanna check them out and tell me if you think they're legit or not and why?

@TIMMYBRIXXX  can you check this out? You seem to be very active on these forums and I'd love to have some input from you if you don't mind :smile:

Last edited:
URGENT, need help. What should I look at when I meet up with this guy? Might meet up with him tomorrow and want to ensure he's giving me a legit pair. Also do gamma blues fit true to size? I'm a size 10.5 planning to buy this pair in 10.5 off of this guy.

Do the toe boxes look fine? Seen other legit pairs where the toe boxes seemed to be more thicker and harder to see through

Back
Top Bottom