Legit Check: Jordan 11 Gamma Blue

Ur good here bro u worry too much... If a shoe looks legit it's legit... If it's fake its fake... We'd tell u

The seller has stated that he won't let me try the shoes on, is that unusual or does that usually happen during meetups for shoes? I'm getting into the shoe game and this will be my first pair of Jordans that I'll purchase ever and my first meet up.

A lot of people aren't down for that. Shoes are not technically ds anymore. Weird thing is i can go to flightclub and try on anything there, as long as it's not too old.

The seller has stated that he won't let me try the shoes on, is that unusual or does that usually happen during meetups for shoes? I'm getting into the shoe game and this will be my first pair of Jordans that I'll purchase ever and my first meet up.
The pair pictured above are legit.Trying them on is pretty much out of the question for me.10.5 should fit fine. Just make sure the pix above are the pair he has in hand when you meet up.. If you're the least bit unsure, back out. It's better to have wasted time over $..You will NOT get a refund.

Last edited:
The pair pictured above are legit.Trying them on is pretty much out of the question for me.10.5 should fit fine. Just make sure the pix above are the pair he has in hand when you meet up.. If you're the least bit unsure, back out. It's better to have wasted time over $..You will NOT get a refund.
What should I look for when I meet up with him?

Make sure shape of overall shoe is correct, shades of blue, and yellows are correct-v-
(i.e.J-man,tongue,shoe trees), patent is right in regards to height and shape, shape of back with #23 is relatively narrow , not stretched looking.
Make sure production dates match(these will slightly vary but should always be very close to legit pair dates), style codes match(always exact), upc codes match(these will vary towards end #s depending on size). Lastly on legit mens Gamma 11s, the inside under insole will be a blackish/very dark greyish hue with white stitching.

These methods should assure u are getting a legit pair, however with the steady increase in the quality of replicas, the possibility of obtaining a gm\varient is always prevalent ..

Hence why imo, its always
Release day or bust , or Im sure the seller is extremely trustworthy.

Last edited:
Make sure shape of overall shoe is correct, shades of blue, and yellows are correct-v-
(i.e.J-man,tongue,shoe trees), patent is right in regards to height and shape, shape of back with #23 is relatively narrow , not stretched looking.
Make sure production dates match(these will slightly vary but should always be very close to legit pair dates), style codes match(always exact), upc codes match(these will vary towards end #s depending on size). Lastly on legit mens Gamma 11s, the inside under insole will be a blackish/very dark greyish hue with white stitching.

These methods should assure u are getting a legit pair, however with the steady increase in the quality of replicas, the possibility of obtaining a gm\varient is always prevalent ..

Hence why imo, its always
Release day or bust , or Im sure the seller is extremely trustworthy.
Alright, thanks for the advice man.

Hey fam! First time poster long time reader here. Okay, so same thing as OP . . . what do you think? I bought these for 2 bills. Thanks!

You should create your own thread but these look ok to me.
Thanks for the reply! I'm just following the rules here. I didn't want to create a redundant thread on gammas, but anyway. There are two things that I notice on my gammas that's making it hard to confirm legitimacy 100%: 1. The PL cut on the counter panel by the heel on the left foot shoe is stitched lower than the right shoe. 2. You can see the white glue holding the midsole and toebox through the milky toecap on the left foot shoe. I'm hoping these are legit and just a quality control issue with JB. What do you think? Thanks again!

Last edited:

This YouTube video was very helpful. My pair has the same characteristics as the retail pair from nike.com this guy has in this video, so I'm going to say mine are 100% legit. Either way, I was planning on rocking these hard! Thanks again fam!

This YouTube video was very helpful. My pair has the same characteristics as the retail pair from nike.com this guy has in this video, so I'm going to say mine are 100% legit. Either way, I was planning on rocking these hard! Thanks again fam!
He said they were legit tho lol

Thanks for the reply! I'm just following the rules here. I didn't want to create a redundant thread on gammas, but anyway. There are two things that I notice on my gammas that's making it hard to confirm legitimacy 100%: 1. The PL cut on the counter panel by the heel on the left foot shoe is stitched lower than the right shoe. 2. You can see the white glue holding the midsole and toebox through the milky toecap on the left foot shoe. I'm hoping these are legit and just a quality control issue with JB. What do you think? Thanks again!

These were mass produced and plenty of them of flaws.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom