Legit Check Jordan 12 Taxi

imo these look legit because the black reptile skin on the side w/e you call it isn't shiny and the lace loops look brass not shiny gold. The sole looks like it's taxi yellow too. Get another person to confirm this though, and if you can score those in that condition then I'd say go for it. It's a good deal.  

i also forgot to mention that those replica sites are making better jordans now, so I don't know how well they copied the taxis. I bought replica bred 11s on ebay for $300 and didn't realize that until a month later.

i also forgot to mention that those replica sites are making better jordans now, so I don't know how well they copied the taxis. I bought replica bred 11s on ebay for $300 and didn't realize that until a month later.
file a claim, you can still get your money back man.

Damn, i guess ill leave these alone then. Thanks guys

file a claim, you can still get your money back man.
yeah that's what I did it happened a while ago thank god for paypal
Damn, i guess ill leave these alone then. Thanks guys
I feel kind of bad now lol but buy them if you want just return them if you don't like them. Everything about them seems to be on point idk why no one else is offering their opinions.

yeah that's what I did it happened a while ago thank god for paypal
I feel kind of bad now lol but buy them if you want just return them if you don't like them. Everything about them seems to be on point idk why no one else is offering their opinions.

It's all good. I appreciate the honesty. That's what this is here for. Ill keep searching until I can get the guaranteed legit pair.

These are legit..ask for a paper in box pic to be 100% but I'm about 98% sure your good here.

Everything looks good to me, but imo 12s have some of the best fakes out there so be careful about that.

- Carbon fiber on the bottom looks good

- tumbled leather along the shoe

- Toe box looks like the right shape

- The back tag looks sturdy

- Side tab looks good

Back
Top Bottom