Legit check: Jordan 3 Infrared

Trying to determine if these are fake or not and could really use this community's help:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Jordan...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I knew up front they were used and he had touched up the infrared to create oreos. When they came in, everything looked on point: quality of the leather was good and a lot of the telltale fake signs, from what I could find, checked out.

However,

The insole is missing the infrared Jumpman (but has residue from wear the sizing stickers once were). I've seen other pairs on eBay with and without it, so I'm not sure if it's an inconsistency.

Not as big of a deal, but rather annoying, are the long, loose threads inside each shoe (one in each shoe). They're the thick kind used on the outsole around the toe box. Not necessarily an indicator of fake or not, just overall quality. 

What do you guys think? Seller had 100% feedback and has been one eBay since 2003. At least I thought they had 100% feedback. Even though it says 100%, I found a negative feedback comment from more than a year ago (why it didn't show up) for a pair of Jordan 3 black cements the buyer claimed were counterfeit.

Help?

Back
Top Bottom