Legit Check: Jordan 3 True Blue

can anyone tell me if these are real or replicas and such based off this picture? im not that into 3's so i cant really tell to be honest. Here's the pic:

when i blew the pictuire up the stitching seemed pretty similar to the real ones so im not sure. It's hard to tell from one picture but my concerns were with the shade of blue, looks kind of light

The blue does look slightly off also IMO.

Also near the heel, the print doesn't ride up as high as a pair of originals.

Of course, seek more than just my opinion. Unfortunately with that one picture alone, its harder to tell.

Maybe contact the site/seller and ask for more images?

Good luck 

The blue does look slightly off also IMO.

Also near the heel, the print doesn't ride up as high as a pair of originals.

Of course, seek more than just my opinion. Unfortunately with that one picture alone, its harder to tell.

Maybe contact the site/seller and ask for more images?

Good luck 
yea of course but thanks for your opinion, anyone else?

fake IMO... tongues look off, color is DEF too royalish blue.. E Print looks bad too IMO..

Its hard to say 100% from 1 pic but im 75% sure these are replicas. 

fake IMO... tongues look off, color is DEF too royalish blue.. E Print looks bad too IMO..

Its hard to say 100% from 1 pic but im 75% sure these are replicas. 
damn i really want to get a new pair but i dont want to settle for replicas

damn i really want to get a new pair but i dont want to settle for replicas
DONT settle bro, you will be disappointed and pissed and then buy a real pair anyway.. hahaha.. Be patient.. thats my best advise.. You will be able to find them for sure for a decent price this way.. Whats your price range and size i may be able to help..I can make a few calls on my end for ya.. but no promises.. Also if you find something on your end just send me pix, ill stear you in the right direction..

100% sure theyre fake: 3 plastic lace holes are joined together, elephant print on toes is too thick, not true blue

yea thanks everyone, i dont normally even buy 3's but i like the true blue's a bit and i saw them for cheap. I will just continue looking for 11.5 cav 4's lol they are my favourite

Back
Top Bottom