Legit Check: Jordan 4 Green Glow

Hey Guys,

Can you please help me out with these Jordan 4 Green Glows. They look legit but I have a few concerns:

1. They came with paper shoe horns with the sticks instead of the cardboard. 

2. On the side to side picture, the dark grey below the Jumpman sign (rear) is higher on one shoe.

3. It comes with a qc sticker inside box but none of my other Jordans have that (they all have a stamped code)

Seller gave me an online receipt for a local boutique sneaker dealer. It had all his information on there such as name and home address. Seller said that he will return them if they are fake. 

Please help me out. Thanks

Last edited:
0d884028_auntpearls.jpeg

Thanks for your help

You can tell that just from the lace holes? What about the other concerns such as the height of the rear dark grey being at different heights, crooked sticker on box, paper shoe horns. I also found the following sticker on the inside of the box.    

Yea, pretty much. I can tell from just the lace holes. I have enough 4s to notice when something is off. Haha

It's just a "qc" quality control sticker. I have it on certain pairs of my Jordans as well. Nothing to be alarmed about. Just different shoes made at different Nike factory's is all.

All JB shoes won't have them, some will. Just a sticker.

Last edited:
Thanks man. Any thoughts on the paper inside the shoe instead of cardboard? Sorry, it's my first pair of 4's and I'm a little paranoid. 

I understand.  No problem.  They guy you bought them from  may have kept the shoe trees.  These 4's look good though.  If you saw a pair of fakes you would be easily able to distinguish the difference.

One other guy said you are supposed to see the green around the tongue. I can see it on one side but not the other. 

One more thing I noticed, the shoes have different production dates on them . One side is 05/02/2013 and the other is 05/06/2013.

One more thing I noticed, the shoes have different production dates on them . One side is 05/02/2013 and the other is 05/06/2013.
That doesn't matter either.  Not all shoes have the same production dates...Doesn't mean they are fakes.

IMO opinion they look good..BUT

If your still not sure just wait for a couple more experienced users to comment..

Things that look good to me are...

-Color of the "Green" looks ok.

-"Air Jordan" tag on inside of tongue is ok.

-Inside of air bubble s yellow (Supposed to be yellow)

-Lace color is good.

-Black netting looks good. 

One thing that does concern me is the tongue.... But could just be a well known issue with Nike's QC.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a tough call on these. Look legit but a few note worthy concerns. Anyone else have an opinion on there?

Opilla how does the tongue compare to your other 4s?

Loveshoes41 why do you think they are fakes?

Things that look good to me are...

-Color of the "Green" looks ok.
-"Air Jordan" tag on inside of tongue is ok.
-Inside of air bubble s yellow (Supposed to be yellow)
-Lace color is good.
-Black netting looks good. 

One thing that does concern me is the tongue.... But could just be a well known issue with Nike's QC.
I was about to say the same thing.. The tongue is way off..,

One tongue looks fine, the other is a little off. I looked at some pics on sole collector and nice kicks and they seem to have the same issue. Some known fakes show a lot of green around the tongue. 

Those look pretty close to mine. Legit?

Thanks for posting. If anyone sees anything else please let me know. 

IDK bro, that tongue looks suspicious to me.

Maybe wait for a few more users to chime in...

I'm not liking the look of the tongues either..
OP post a good profile pic so I can see the whole shoe.
Also snap a clear pic of the "TWENTY THIRTEEN" on the side of the tongue under the laces.

Back
Top Bottom