Legit Check: Jordan 4 Green Glow

@TIMMYBRIXXX   I believe these did not have the "Twenty Thirteen" on the tongue.   I have a pair from NDC and they don't have it.

Same goes for the Toro 4's, got my pair from Eastbay and it doesn't have it either....

The "Twenty Thirteen" was on some 5's this year, and the "Twenty Twelve" was on the 4's last year... If i am correct.

BUT, i may be mistaken.

Last edited:

@TIMMYBRIXXX   I believe these did not have the "Twenty Thirteen" on the tongue.   I have a pair from NDC and they don't have it.

Same goes for the Toro 4's, got my pair from Eastbay and it doesn't have it either....

The "Twenty Thirteen" was on some 5's this year, and the "Twenty Twelve" was on the 4's last year... If i am correct.

BUT, i may be mistaken.
huh.. I dont own the toros or the green glows..thats good to know.. I knew the 5s this yr and last yrs 4s did so i just assumed these 2 pair did as well.. weird.

I just showed these shoes to a sneakerhead at work. He has 95% sure they are real. He said it's hard to to tell these days because the quality of Jordans have gone down hill. He showed me a pic of his Toros bought at Champ's and the black lining around tongue is barely visible on one side. He said the tongue height, lace colour, green glow colour and nubuck texture is on point. I guess I'll never be sure. 

If I take the receipt and the shoes into the store where they were purchased, would they be able to tell me without a doubt that the shoe was purchased from their store?

I just showed these shoes to a sneakerhead at work. He has 95% sure they are real. He said it's hard to to tell these days because the quality of Jordans have gone down hill. He showed me a pic of his Toros bought at Champ's and the black lining around tongue is barely visible on one side. He said the tongue height, lace colour, green glow colour and nubuck texture is on point. I guess I'll never be sure. 

If I take the receipt and the shoes into the store where they were purchased, would they be able to tell me without a doubt that the shoe was purchased from their store?
All i can say without actually holding them.. If you or he has any 1000% legit 4s compare the feel and stiffness of the heel tabs.. Usually the GMs are more flexible and feel a little thinner IME. IDK man.. good luck.

Confirmed legit. Took the shoes and receipt to the store where purchased. Guy there was able to compare to a pair of bred 4's and he said they are legit. Even on his bred 4's you can see some small things that may make you wonder but he is an authorized Nike dealer and would not be rocking or selling fakes. The production of Jordans has gone downhill in the last few years. I picked up a pair of Gamma 11's from Champs and if you put the shoes side by side you can see small differences between the left and right shoe.

Thanks for all your help guys. 

Confirmed legit. Took the shoes and receipt to the store where purchased. Guy there was able to compare to a pair of bred 4's and he said they are legit. Even on his bred 4's you can see some small things that may make you wonder but he is an authorized Nike dealer and would not be rocking or selling fakes. The production of Jordans has gone downhill in the last few years. I picked up a pair of Gamma 11's from Champs and if you put the shoes side by side you can see small differences between the left and right shoe.

Thanks for all your help guys. 
           There you go!!!!!

My first instinct  when seeing these was theyre legit, But the more i looked at them the more they looked suspect. haha

My eyes are starting to hurt from all these LC's.. haha

hahaha thanks for helping out. Man if you look hard enough you can find something with any shoe. On here, if one person says they are fake, then everyone will look for reasons for them to be fake. 

Hey lcchecksboi, what makes you think these are fake? I had them verified in store. Just want to make sure. Are there any other pics I can send you?

Get your money back A$AP bro, I know my 4s and there are a lot of diff ways to tell these are fake

-Size tag on box is completely off

-Stitching WAY off on tongue

-White, not off-white air bubble

-Mesh on the outer of the shoe is shaped weird/ small

-Nubuck (Not actually durabuck/ nubuck, really low grade replica material) below the jumpman on the heel are at completely different heights

-Size tag on the inside of the shoe is positioned off like it was put on more to the left than it was supposed to be

-Tongue looks thinner than authentics

And you can't judge it by the quality control stickers either cuz reps have those too now

Sorry bro, these are fake so try to get your money back and click the green thumbs up for anyone you think helped you 

Back
Top Bottom